Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Vote_lcap2100%Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Vote_lcap20%Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Vote_lcap20%Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Vote_lcap2Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) I_voting_barTiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Vote_lcap2Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) I_voting_barTiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review)   Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:29 am

Well I did the unthinkable. I purchased a multiplatform game on the Wii. I skipped the high def and superior online experience for a chance at something innovative. True 1:1 control in a golf game.

What do I think? I guess its accurate. I didnt shoot a 7 under for my first game like the previous 5 years. I shot a completely respectable +24. Thats what I shoot in real life. This is the first golf game Ive played, where I can accurately recreate my golf game in a video game medium. Is tht going to make it fun? Probably not, but im inspired to keep trying to shave some stroeks off my socre.

There are also quite a few mini games to play. Along with a very nice rendition of Frisbee golf included. I did go online and I didnt see any type of friend code, this may be due to the EA servers and since I already had an EA account. I didnt try to play online I just checked it out.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review)   Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:37 am

Triz wrote:
Well I did the unthinkable. I purchased a multiplatform game on the Wii. I skipped the high def and superior online experience for a chance at something innovative. True 1:1 control in a golf game.
I never would have thought you would pick innovation over pretty pictures. I'm impressed. I hope you get online eventually since it seems that is very important to you. There is a lot of fun to be had online on the Wii and free to boot.

While friend codes aren't the big hassle to me as they are to some, it is nice that EA games don't have them. They got their own thing going on with their servers that is completely separate of Nintendo's format. I wonder if more companies did the same would Nintendo feel lonely and just drop the code system?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Spliffy
Super Mario
Super Mario

Number of posts : 15
Coins : 23

PostSubject: Fore!! Wii   Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:52 pm

This game is probably the only title that would get me half way to the amazon website to invest in a Wii. Triz and I had quite a night trowing our backs out for a chance at under par. Wii motion+ is a huge step in the right direction for Wii. But again unless you are head councilor at band camp and its game night in the quad, the Wii still remains only a party system.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review)   Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:30 am

Spliffy wrote:
This game is probably the only title that would get me half way to the amazon website to invest in a Wii. Triz and I had quite a night trowing our backs out for a chance at under par. Wii motion+ is a huge step in the right direction for Wii. But again unless you are head councilor at band camp and its game night in the quad, the Wii still remains only a party system.

I think Spliffy is on to something. Thats about the only time I turn on the Wii. Is to play with people at the house. Well excpept when Mario or Zelda come out.
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review)   Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:24 pm

I'm not gonna deny that the Wii is a blast to play at parties. I've had some unforgettable times playing games like Smash Bros. and Dokapon Kingdom. Also, I'm glad to hear you guys are enjoying the game so much. I've heard nothing but good things about it (well besides it maybe being a little to realistic Laughing ) Golf (other than mini golf) has never been my cup of tea so I'll have to pass on this title. I do plan on getting Wii Sports Resort and Red Steel 2 for my motion plus fix, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review)   Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods 10 (wii motion+ review)
Page 1 of 1