Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Tony Hawk's Motion Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Tony Hawk's Motion Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Tony Hawk's Motion Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Tony Hawk's Motion Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Tony Hawk's Motion Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Tony Hawk's Motion Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Tony Hawk's Motion Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Tony Hawk's Motion Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Tony Hawk's Motion Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Tony Hawk's Motion Vote_lcap2100%Tony Hawk's Motion Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Tony Hawk's Motion Vote_lcap20%Tony Hawk's Motion Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Tony Hawk's Motion Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Tony Hawk's Motion Vote_lcap2Tony Hawk's Motion I_voting_barTony Hawk's Motion Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Tony Hawk's Motion Vote_lcap2Tony Hawk's Motion I_voting_barTony Hawk's Motion Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Tony Hawk's Motion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Tony Hawk's Motion Empty
PostSubject: Tony Hawk's Motion   Tony Hawk's Motion Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:38 am

This game got slammed everywhere I looked, yet I picked it up to try the motion pack. I was very surprised to see that the motion pack worked very well. It's kind of odd because you're moving the whole DS to move your character so the screen is never at a perfect viewing angle. Once you get used to this and moving with motion it all feels really well. The Tony Hawk series needed something like this to inject new life into the franchise and RIDE might too with it's new skateboard peripheral. There is 4 levels total, 2 skateboard and 2 snowboard. Each level has I think 7 or 8 different challenges for you to master. The levels you have to make it all the way down riding on only rails are a real challenge. Achieving certain goals in the levels unlocks new boards and gear along with awarding you with trophies. I had a lot of fun on the plane beating this, even though onlookers might of thought I was weird waving the DS all over the place.

A cool bonus is that there is another game included called Hue Pixel Painter. It's similar to De Blob on Wii, just not as good and shorter. There is 21 levels in all and your goal is to connect a line of color around certain objects to add color to them and make them pop up in 3D. Do this to all the objects in a level to advance. It uses the motion pack as well. Move the DS up, down, left, and right to slide Hue around the screen. Enemies for the most part are easy except maybe one or two in the last levels. A great little package. 2 games in 1 bundled with the motion pack. I'm sure they won't make any more games that use the motion pack but you'll have a lot of fun with what you get in this package to get your money's worth.
Tony Hawk's Motion TonyHawksMotionHuePixelPainter
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com

Tony Hawk's Motion
Page 1 of 1