Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Vote_lcap2100%Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Vote_lcap20%Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Vote_lcap20%Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Vote_lcap2Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii I_voting_barXenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Vote_lcap2Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii I_voting_barXenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii   Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Wed May 04, 2011 4:35 am

Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Xenobladechronicles

The violent fantasy RPG Xenoblade Chronicles has been given the green light in Europe and now Australia, but one of the voice actors has also led some to believe that America will get it as well. The US may have to wait until E3 next month for confirmation. Right now it is rumored to release in September in Europe. Nintendo has snubbed America in the past with such games as Disaster: Day of Crisis and Trace Memory: Another Code R. Nintendo believed that they would be niche games and wouldn’t sell well here. Iwata however, mentioned earlier that they would be localizing more games for America this year. Hopefully he remembers what he said and Xenoblade Chronicles is not forgotten.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii   Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Wed May 04, 2011 9:42 am

If this is not released I will be seriously pissed and will start actually thinking that Nintendo has forgotten its true followers.

The Wii has jack shit to satiate my appetite for rpgs, and the other consoles just don't cater to JRPGs at ALL. Blue Dragon was not good IMO. Tangent!

Anyhoo- This game is sweet looking and I have loved the previous Xeno- stuff so PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii   Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Wed May 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Will this be rated M? Were the others? I don't think I've ever played a Mature rated jrpg/rpg before. This one does look interesting.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii   Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Wed May 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Nah, the others were T if I'm not mistaken. Mostly for PS1.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii   Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 1:45 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
The Wii has jack shit to satiate my appetite for rpgs, and the other consoles just don't cater to JRPGs at ALL. Blue Dragon was not good IMO. Tangent!

Yep, the Wii is in dire need of some more RPG's. Regardless of how niche this title may be they need to expand the flavor of Wii. They have to fill the holiday season with something!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii   Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Well, they never have before really. Name 10 rpgs on Wii that don't suck. Shit, name 5. Or 3.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii   Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:40 pm

I might be able to name 3. At least 3 I liked. Monster Hunter Tri, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon, Opoona, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, and Alien Syndrome. I got 6! Some are a stretch by the common definition of RPG, but all are considered an RPG or have RPG elements. Finding 10 would be impossible. I still haven't played Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World or Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers.

Is everyone getting this game now that we know it is coming? It is supposed to be the best RPG on Wii to date. Heck, it's supposed to be better than any PS3 RPG to date. For all the efforts, I hope this at least pushes a million copies in America so Nintendo will be more willing without hesitation to bring these games over the pond.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii   Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Day one purchase for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii   Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Xenoblade Chronicles Hinted to Arrive Stateside for Wii
Page 1 of 1