Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Vote_lcap2100%How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Vote_lcap20%How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Vote_lcap20%How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Vote_lcap2How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America I_voting_barHow to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Vote_lcap2How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America I_voting_barHow to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America   How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:55 pm

How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Xenoblade-chronicles-540x370

Operation Rainfall is desperately trying to get Nintendo to localize Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, and Pandora’s Tower in North America and I agree it should happen. Looking from Nintendo’s point of view, other core RPG games like Arc Rise Fantasia, Little King’s Story, and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn have struggled to sell on Wii. Why would they want to take another chance? Easy. Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story (supposedly) have already been translated for Europe so the cost to bring it here would be minimal and any sales should mostly be profit. They could even do a limited release like Super Mario All-Stars to make sure a minimal amount are left sitting on shelves. They should also realize that they will be the ones publishing and Nintendo titles always do the best on Nintendo consoles. Of the games listed above, only Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn was published by Nintendo and sold 250K, which to some developers is a very respectable number. Especially with no marketing. Which brings me to my final point. What happened to the marketing? Can any game truly reach its full potential if those that would be interested don’t even know it exists? A little marketing push can even make a bad game sell. Come to think of it, I can’t remember the last time I saw a commercial for the Wii console. Just release the games already Nintendo. You have nothing to lose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America   How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:21 pm

I am gonna soft mod one of my Wiis and buy the Euro releases... Not counting on NoA to do anything right anymore.

Ooooh but goody! Rhythm Effing Heaven! :/
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America   How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Nintendo doesn't like modding but they give gamers no choice. We can't follow the rules if you don't give us what we want Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America   How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:09 am

So yeah, looks like this game is releasing exclusively through gamestop in April for 49.99.

How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America AfqkpWVCQAAPE5c

not a fake....
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America   How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 am

Seems pretty legit to me, but it would be incredibly stupid to sell it exclusively through GameStop. Every game Nintendo has sold through only one retailer (i.e. Chibi-Robo on DS at WalMart) has done poorly. You need to get this big game out everywhere Nintendo and let it thrive! Don't let GameStop control its destiny. This isn't what I meant when I told you to do a limited release. Looks like I'll have something to purchase in April. Game of the Year.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America   How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:21 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Last Story!
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America   How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Im seeing it will be available on Nintendo.com too...
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America   How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Woohoo!!!
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America   How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:38 am

@Streex It won't be Game of the Year 2012 since it's been out here for months lol
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America   How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:44 am

I see what you're saying Matthew999 but I think award shows look at the region. Pokemon Black for example came out in Japan Sept. 2010 and in America in March 2011 but was up for Handheld Game of the Year in the states in 2011.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America   How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How to Release Xenoblade Chronicles in America
Page 1 of 1