Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Vote_lcap2100%Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Vote_lcap20%Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Vote_lcap20%Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Vote_lcap2Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America I_voting_barRumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Vote_lcap2Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America I_voting_barRumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America   Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:40 am

Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America The-last-story

Could the efforts of Operation Rainfall be paying off? According to this rumor, a source inside Nintendo told Operation Rainfall that American localization of Xenoblade Chronicles is complete. Not only that, The Last Story is currently being translated to English for an American release. The big question is over the fact that Xenoblade was completed just over a month ago. If this is true, why has Nintendo decided to hide that info from us? It was also said that testing for the North American version of The Last Story is allegedly beginning in around a month. No word yet on Pandora’s Tower. Quite an awesome rumor if true, but do the efforts of Operation Rainfall get all the credit if this has been in Nintendo’s plans since before E3?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America   Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:17 am

If the rumor is true, we as the fans are 100% responsible for making these games a success to prove to Nintendo we're serious about them getting serious.

This gen has left me with almost NOTHING to really LOVE in the rpg department. A few exceptions (mostly on the DS), but still... PS2 and GCN both had a great amount, as did the PS1 obviously.

These titles are necessary to give the Wii's last year a defining and grand last hurrah.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America   Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:02 am

Agreed. And hopefully they won't just release them quietly. Give them a chance! Market the crap out of them! I want to see commercials, Nintendo Power covers, home page banners, all devoted to these. I also hope that everyone pulling for these games follows through and picks up a copy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America   Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:02 am

If they don't pick up a copy they will just solidify what Nintendo had thought all along: "hardcore" gamers are fickle morons at no greater level than casual fools who go in and out of the fads. Not that I don't think they're wrong, which is probably why these aren't coming. In ways, we don't deserve them. Anytime they try something new or "hardcore" they get bitching and complaining.

Look at Other M. Everyone complained because, per their request, the storyline got deeper and personal. They then complain of a shallow story (about a female bounty hunter, no way!?).
They give us a 2.5d sidescrolling game with occasional FPA elements. Then they get complaints about broken gimmicks. (Whatever! I suck at FP-mode games more often than not, and this game really eased me into using that viewpoint- take that as you will).

Want another example? Sooooo many "hardcores" whining about Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. I remember it well- soooooooo much bitching. We actually get it sent over here, and again, here comes the hate. I realize this is Capcom, not Nintendo, but its the idea behind it not the company. Anyhoo-

What another example? Ok! Sin & Punishment Star Successor. The graphics, imo, kinda sucked, but the gameplay is solid and there is minimal slowdown for SO many enemies. But I'm not reviewing the damn thing so anyway...

..... >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America   Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rumor - The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles Coming to America
Page 1 of 1