Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Mega Man Marathon Vote_lcap2100%Mega Man Marathon Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Mega Man Marathon Vote_lcap20%Mega Man Marathon Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Mega Man Marathon Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Mega Man Marathon Vote_lcap2Mega Man Marathon I_voting_barMega Man Marathon Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Mega Man Marathon Vote_lcap2Mega Man Marathon I_voting_barMega Man Marathon Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Mega Man Marathon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:49 am

Mega Man Marathon Megaman_marathon_2

It’s Marathon time again! Just like our first marathon in 2009, Ninfest will join forces with Extra Life once again to raise donations, this time for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. We asked you what franchise you’d like to see us tackle next and Mega Man came up the clear winner. The marathon will start Saturday, October 15th at 8am PST and run for 24 hours until Sunday, October 16th at 8am PST. The Marathon will be streaming live in the MARATHON CHANNEL where you will be able to watch us, the games being played, and chat with us and other viewers. The games we will be playing hasn’t been finalized yet, but as of right now we will be running through Mega Man 1-3 on the NES, Mega Man X 1-3 on the Super NES, and Mega Man 64 on the Nintendo 64. Should we finish these games before we hit the 24 hour mark we will go back and beat sequels 4-6 in the original and X series’. Throughout the marathon we are also considering giving away Mega Man prizes...stay tuned. Our goal is to raise $600 so tell all your friends and help spread the word! See you there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:53 am

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Wish I could play.:\
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:33 pm

I get roped into a Marathon and these are what I have to play? Oh Streex how you torture me Wink
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 pm

It wasn't me! I'll have to look back at the previous marathon thread to see who it was that requested the mega man marathon. Regardless of the games played, it's fun, you'll see. Maybe not very fun when you're in that last 7 hour stretch, but my experience is that after all was said and done it was a good time.

I hope to see you in the chat this year ZeldAnTales!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:45 am

Ok, final details are set. You guys ready because I'm gonna need help promoting this beast to reach $600.

We're playing Mega Man 1-6 from the NES and Mega Man 7 from the SuperNes. All will be played off the GameCube title Mega Man Anniversary Collection. On the Marathon page you'll see a link where you can send ninfest an email to enter into the giveaway for the same game we are using. Still starts at 8am pst this saturday running for 24 hours. I'd love to see you guys jump in the chat there.

CLICK HERE FOR DONATION PAGE

CLICK HERE FOR MARATHON PAGE

There is also a link on the marathon page to the donation page and vice versa. Share the news with everyone you know!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Marathon is LIVE now! come on in guys and chat with us! links in the above post.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 pm

I'm tryin Streex. My only problem is that my internet is even worse by slowering things down to me. I hate it so much.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:07 pm

I saw that you were in there earlier!
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:09 pm

I did say I tried getting in to chat so I did. In fact I just did it just now, but still having problems with my internet bein so slow. That means I have to wait for a while to let the internet run normal smoothly until further notice to my dad trying to get the internet fast again.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Man it sucks that everyone in this post are not here to there for this marathon except only me which I saw for hours except went to nap eventually and soon going to bed around midnight. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:27 am

marathon is still going guys if anyone is still up. Or Matthew999, it might be morning there. Come chat with us. We're playing for another 4 1/2 hours.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:34 am

you all make us sad Pandas.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Went to church today. >.< Been gone too long forgot about te whole damn thing.
Next marathon!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:38 am

It was cool chatting with you Nintendo Furniture! I knew I could count on the Mega Man master to be there. Good thing you left after we beat Mega Man 1-6. Once we hit Mega Man 7 and Mega Man X we were so tired. It was like trying to beat the two most difficult games ever made. I bet if we played them at the top of the Marathon we would have beaten them. We were also on the Good Day Sacramento TV show to promote the marathon. That was cool.

I'm not ready to give the marathon the success stamp just yet. We've raised $387 but our goal is $600. If you guys know a handful of people that are willing to donate $24 each to the cause that just might get us there.

Share this donation page if you can. bom

DONATION PAGE
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:49 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers
WE DID IT!!!!
GOAL :: $600 RAISED :: $600

The Mega Man Marathon is officially a success! $600 was raised for UC Davis Childrens Hospital on behalf of Ninfest and all our donators. It was the most money we raised yet for a cause, allowing us to reach 269th place on the donation list out of 1,698 participating websites. During the Marathon we beat all the NES Mega Man games 1-6 and gave away a free copy of Mega Man Anniversary Collection for the GameCube. Compiling the data from both live feeds of the show we had 166 unique viewers, 199 peak views, 96.9 total viewer hours, and an average of 3 viewers watching at the same time. And to help spread the word, Good Day Sacramento interviewed us on their show. It was another fun event for us, and a big thank you to everyone that was in the chat room during the marathon and to everyone that donated. Hope to see you again next year!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:40 pm

That's totally sweet! And now I know Triz's secret identity! Mwoohahaha!!!!

*sends letter bomb for Triz hating on Smash Bros years back...*
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:48 pm

We're doing another marathon this year on October 20th. Mark it on your calendars!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:15 pm

I'll fly over to join it!
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Even if its a Non Nintendo one? lol. This one is going to be all online games so you can play with us. And not have us rage over 24 hours of Mega Man.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 pm

woooooo! If it's non-Nintendo I can do Starcraft 2, Team Fortress 2, League of Legends, or any of a number of older games. As for Nintendo, we could do Smash Bros, any of 3 Mario Karts, Kid Icarus, Goldeneye, REM or RER, Phantom Hourglass, Advance Wars... What's the plan?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:06 pm

I'm not sure. I went with ZeldAnTales pick for Mega Man last year. This year Triz is doing the game choosing. Maybe when the time comes around I can convince him to throw in a couple Nintendo titles. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mega Man Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Man Marathon   Mega Man Marathon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mega Man Marathon
Page 1 of 1