Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Vote_lcap2100%Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Vote_lcap20%Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Vote_lcap20%Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Vote_lcap2Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon I_voting_barCastlevania for Cure JM Marathon Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Vote_lcap2Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon I_voting_barCastlevania for Cure JM Marathon Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon   Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:26 am

Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Castlevaniamarathon

We are back with a new marathon! We will be raising awareness and
donations to help find a cure for JM (Juvenile Myositis). The 24 hour
marathon starts March 5th at 8am CST. We will be playing through as
many Castlevania games as possible. See you there!

Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon   Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Friendly reminder that the marathon is set to kick off on March 5th. Tell all your friends! If you can help us reach our $400 in donations, awesome. If not, just stop by and say hi!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon   Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:58 am

I don't understand, how will me playing Castlevania that day help anyone? How do I prove it? I'd love to do this!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon   Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Watch us, chat with us, talk with us! We've put the word out and have to remind curejm.com to put up a mention as well on their site. If you want to stream yourself playing a castlevania game live as well, I'll look into linking your feed with ours, so viewers can get an overdose of castlevania next weekend. Just make sure to mention us so if they want to donate to the cause they can find our site where the donation link will be.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon   Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:34 pm

hmm, do i put a feed up of me playing symphony of the night on a 360 Wink
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon   Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 pm

sure. i can put your feed up on our site as well. both of you. if you are going to do it for sure let me know where I can find your feeds before it starts so I can make room on our marathon page.

what we do is have the main portion of the screen taken up by the gameplay and in a smaller window in the corner, a camera on us playing the game. Also we put up a scroll bar showing the total amount of donations and the current game being played. That's how we did it last time anyway. I'm hoping we have that setup again this time.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon   Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:39 am

Friendly reminder the marathon starts...aw nuts...in 7 hours. I don't know why I'm still up. Hope it turns out ok. Tell everybody you know. We're going for $400!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon   Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:19 am

WE DID IT!!!!
GOAL :: $400 RAISED :: $580

Couldn't have done it without you guys. Thanks so much. I'm happy to officially announce that the Castlevania for CureJM Marathon was a success. We had 363 total viewers and by the end of the marathon had $505 in donations. Donations will continue to be accepted until March 13th and as of right now has gone up to $580. If you still would like to donate go to the Marathon Channel and hit the ChipIn button. Hope you all join us again for our third marathon scheduled to take off in October.

Last edited by Streex on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon   Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:55 am

Dang, wish I coulda stopped by, got called into work!!!! Congrats on a job well done, guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Cheator
Super Mario
Super Mario
Cheator

Number of posts : 27
Coins : 59

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon   Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Happy to say that we raised more than what we intended with the help of some of Streex's friends. Friends told friends about the marathon and that helped alot. I must say that I am not very good at Castlevania games but it was a lot of fun. Someone commented on the chat that we should have one every week but we would probably go crazy if we did. Its real hard staying up 24 hours straight. There is also a lot of junk food eating going on and that is unhealthy. I am looking forward to our next Marathon. If you have any suggestions plz let us know. Thanks again for those that watch and those that donated. See you soon! Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon   Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:17 am

Alright! Keep those donations coming! Up to $580! Who wants to chip in $20 to hit $600?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon   Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Castlevania for Cure JM Marathon
Page 1 of 1