Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Ghostbusters: The Game Vote_lcap2100%Ghostbusters: The Game Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Ghostbusters: The Game Vote_lcap20%Ghostbusters: The Game Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Ghostbusters: The Game Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Ghostbusters: The Game Vote_lcap2Ghostbusters: The Game I_voting_barGhostbusters: The Game Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Ghostbusters: The Game Vote_lcap2Ghostbusters: The Game I_voting_barGhostbusters: The Game Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Ghostbusters: The Game

Go down 
+2
Streex
Triz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Ghostbusters: The Game   Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:06 pm

I dont know about you but Ive always wanted a Ghostbusters 3. Guess what, here it is. THe entire cast returns to reprise their roles, and better yet, you get to play with them. The game unfolds with you as the rookie joining the team. You get to do all the stuff the ghostbusters do and just have a blast doing it. I didnt think I'd enjoy the game half as much as I did, but the fact its written by Akroyd and Murray really shines through.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Game   Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:36 am

Please tell me you still have this game. I want to give it a whirl. I've heard it's better on the 360 as opposed to the Wii version. Which saddens me since wielding a Wiimote to blast ghosts seems like a perfect fit. I haven't tried any version yet so I have no opinion of my own. One more Streex/Triz gaming night before I head back to Texas. clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Shortie861
Super Mario
Super Mario
Shortie861

Number of posts : 48
Coins : 81

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Game   Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:28 am

I have played this game and have yet to finish it, I think it's a brilliant game so far, really liking the way they have done it now where you are the rookie being taught by the ghostbusters, makes it fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
Zak
Super Mario
Super Mario
Zak

Number of posts : 15
Coins : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Game   Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:47 am

Lol. It sounds like a funny game. I love ghostbusters though.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Game   Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:16 pm

It seems they might start filming Ghostbusters 3 in the summer of 2013. New game tie-in perhaps?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Game   Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Gross. LOL Ill watch as long as Murray is there.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Game   Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:40 pm

I wanted to play this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: The Game   Ghostbusters: The Game Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ghostbusters: The Game
Page 1 of 1