Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Your latest DS game? Vote_lcap2100%Your latest DS game? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Your latest DS game? Vote_lcap20%Your latest DS game? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Your latest DS game? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Your latest DS game? Vote_lcap2Your latest DS game? I_voting_barYour latest DS game? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Your latest DS game? Vote_lcap2Your latest DS game? I_voting_barYour latest DS game? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Your latest DS game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Your latest DS game?   Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:50 am

My latest DS game is Spirit Tracks which I got on Saturday. It wasn't on sale but I needed a new DS game. I am currently in the 3rd temple and enjoying the game. I like the idea of Zelda's spirit coming along with you instead of the usual useless Zelda. And she can control phantoms which you would normally run away from! One of the most criticised things I hear about is the train travelling but I honestly don't have a problem with it. If I can put up with the sailing in Wind Waker (and actually enjoy finding all the different islands) I can put up with the train travelling. And there's warps too so it isn't that repetitive. It's a shame online was removed but it was full of lag and cheaters in PH anyways and I like the different style of multiplayer this has. For one thing, it is 4 players and everyone is running from the phantoms and trying to kill each other! I have already had a few fun matches with my friend. So far, I rate this game 4/5!

So what is your latest DS game?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Your latest DS game?   Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:20 am

Latest one would be Spotto! for DSiWare. It is a puzzle game where you are a duck launching bombs into ghosts mouths. Its pretty fun for 200 points. 3/5

Spirit Tracks left a bad taste in my mouth, the story was almost non-existant and the gameplay was just blah. Train traveling was very constricting and a chore, the warp points don't come in to play nearly as much as needs be. I give it a 3.5/5, my lowest rating of ANY legit Zelda game.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Your latest DS game?   Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:18 pm

My latest was Easy Piano: Compose & Learn. A lot of fun! Comes with the Piano peripheral and can't be used on the DSi or DSi XL. Daughter loves playing on it and gameplay is a lot like guitar hero except notes go right to left. Unlock songs by completing other songs, different difficulty levels, compose your own songs to play later, and for the ladies, a way to dress up your character in different outfits. If you don't have a DS with a GBA slot I think this game is still playable with a virtual keyboard on the touch screen. A surprisingly excellent game. 5/5
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Your latest DS game?   Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:29 am

@ZeldAnTales
Well I kind of meant actual DS games. I have Spotto! too for DSiWare (though it's called Bird and Bombs here) and I love it! Challenge Mode is good timewaster. It's a shame you're so harsh on ST. I have liked all the 3D Zelda's so far. I feel ST is a much better improvement on PH in basically everything except the story. I mean, the train is essentially the same as the boat except the boat has a lot more empty space to go through. I'd rather have a constricting train than a boat searching through empty water and wasting time, but hey, that's just me.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Your latest DS game?   Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:49 am

At least on the boat you can go anywhere you want instantly instead of having to fiddle with stupid tracks and warps, (warps, which PH had too). I don't see how constriction is better than freedom. Neutral LOL

Furthermore there were plenty more treasures and things in the sea than the grids of ST, and you didn't HAVE to go a certain route every time to any one place, it could be slightly different each time. ST I kept looking at the same areas over and over, which sucked because of the blah overworld design.

To each their own, also I don't see what difference a DSiWare game is to a DS cart, they're both games...

In any case my latest DS game would then be Game & Watch Collection 2 which sucks hard candy just like the Game & Watches did all those years ago. lol 2/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest DS game?   Your latest DS game? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Your latest DS game?
Page 1 of 1