Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Vote_lcap2100%The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Vote_lcap20%The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Vote_lcap20%The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Vote_lcap2The Game :: The R.E.D. Album I_voting_barThe Game :: The R.E.D. Album Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Vote_lcap2The Game :: The R.E.D. Album I_voting_barThe Game :: The R.E.D. Album Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Game :: The R.E.D. Album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Empty
PostSubject: The Game :: The R.E.D. Album   The Game :: The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:53 pm

The Game :: The R.E.D. Album GameRedAlbum

I love a good west coast rap album and I'm glad The Game brought another awesome CD to quench my thirst. Album starts off firing hit after hit, then mellows out halfway before wrapping up on a few solid hits. Wish Dr. Dre was more involved in the songs, but instead only lends his voice for some conversation pieces. Since I hit 30 years old I haven't been able to get into any of these new rap artists that have been coming out so I always look forward to artists like The Game to release more music and keep me bumping in the streets. Saw an interview with him on Last Call with Carson Daly and he said he likes to enjoy life more with his kids than spending too much time in the studio, so it will always take about 3 years before a new album hits from him. I know a lot of you can't stand rap, but if you do, check this one out.

5/5
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com

The Game :: The R.E.D. Album
Page 1 of 1