Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Vote_lcap2100%Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Vote_lcap20%Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Vote_lcap20%Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Vote_lcap2Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required I_voting_barEpic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Vote_lcap2Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required I_voting_barEpic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required   Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required IMG_7269

When Warren Spector said that Epic Mickey 2 would be a musical some people thought it would require us to pick up a microphone and dancepad so we could sing and dance with Mickey. Personally I think this would be fun but not in my Epic Mickey game. Thankfully Mr. Spector cleared up the confusion:

"I just want to see how people respond to the music and the songs. They're not interactive by design. Later on, I hope maybe we get to do that in some other game, sometime in the future. But I feel like I have to reassure that 30 per cent [who were unsure] that it's okay. If you don't want to experience that part of the game you can just bypass it.

I don't think I was clear at the start it wasn't singing into a microphone or beatmatch. I should have been clear about that, and I wasn't. I want everybody to just take a chill pill and relax about this. I'm not going to make you sing into a microphone. I'm not going to make you dance in front of your TV. I'm not going to make you beatmatch. This is just a fun way to honour a part of Disney's history. If you don't like that part of Disney's history, skip it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required   Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:38 pm

I played Epic Mickey again today... and ragequit shortly thereafter. Every time I go back to it, I am quickly reminded why I stopped in the first place. In addition to the previously mentioned camera issues, I am REALLY not a fan of cheap deaths, infuriatingly unclear mission objectives, and obtuse puzzles.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required   Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:59 am

What I am a fan of is that there is more than one way to get to where you need to go. I would play through a level one way, not knowing how to get around an obstacle. Once I figured it out I could replay that same level and take the path intended, which was always much easier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required   Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:44 pm

I agree with Antilles. Sometimes the objectives were just... unknown! And the camera made me die SOOooo many times...

Ill give the 3DS one a go before the Wii sequel, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required   Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:44 pm

I love how chunks of environment are predetermined to erase or paint in. What I mean is that you throw thinner at a guy in front of you- and erase the whole floor under you and die in a pit. Did you hit the floor under you? No- you hit the floor in front of you, but it was part of the chunk you're standing on, so it's all gone. Really makes strategic use of the environment tough when you DON'T KNOW how much will disappear when you hit it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required   Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Epic Mickey 2: No microphone or dancepad required
Page 1 of 1