Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Resident Evil 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Resident Evil 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Resident Evil 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Resident Evil 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Resident Evil 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Resident Evil 4 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Resident Evil 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Resident Evil 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Resident Evil 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Resident Evil 4 Vote_lcap2100%Resident Evil 4 Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Resident Evil 4 Vote_lcap20%Resident Evil 4 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Resident Evil 4 Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Resident Evil 4 Vote_lcap2Resident Evil 4 I_voting_barResident Evil 4 Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Resident Evil 4 Vote_lcap2Resident Evil 4 I_voting_barResident Evil 4 Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Resident Evil 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Resident Evil 4 Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Resident Evil 4 ResidentEvil4

As I play through Resident Evil: Revelations I'm having flashbacks of playing through Resident Evil 4 since it's the first time I've truly dug deep into a Resident Evil game since part 4. Capcom managed to change the franchise for the better and many regard this as the best game of the GameCube. Although this may be true I personally don't think it's as good as most people think, maybe a 3.5/5, but I loved going through this game with its spectacular graphics, scary moments, improved gameplay over the earlier versions, and I used the Chainsaw Controller! A bit awkward trying to learn new button placement but I managed to get comfortable enough to make it to the end using it. I hear that many people think the Wii remake is the definitive version but I've never tried it with the Wiimote controls. Decent game that everyone should at least rent to experience it at least once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

Resident Evil 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:03 pm

I am truly shocked and appalled at your weak assessment of this game. It still stands to this day as an absolutely outstanding game, and probably the first 3rd party title to get a perfect 10 from NP. It deserves that score and then some. While I had a problem with it being a departure from "true" survival-horror, the gameplay was just so unbelievably fun I just couldn't complain! Every moment of this game was a blast and absolute magic! Also, the first time I saw I was about to die in a CUT-SCENE and scrambled to pick up my controller.... priceless!

I cannot believe that possibly the greatest game ever to hit the Gamecube only ranks a 3.5 out of 5 from a guy who would probably give a Dora game a 4.5. Oh, Streex, how your scales have rusted!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Resident Evil 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:22 pm

I want to argue, but sadly...you're correct on too many levels. Except the fact that I would give a Dora game a 4.5. I wouldn't...I'd give it a 5!

Shocked

I don't remember the cut scenes being so long that I would put down the controller. I do remember the first time I was expected to hit a button rapidly and not expecting it, resulting in getting smashed by a huge boulder.

Seriously, this is a good game but I found it too easy. I died more in cut scenes than during actual gameplay, and that was because it usually caught me by surprise. There was a nice variety of enemies but throughout the game they seemed to focus only on a few. The bosses themselves were huge and ferocious, talk about awesome! However, most didn't put up much of a fight that matched their looks.

Eventually I'll go back and give it another go, but at the time I was expecting something much more along the lines of a typical Resident Evil game. It took the franchise in an awesome new direction, but some of the loved features you would expect in a survival horror game were missing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

Resident Evil 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4   Resident Evil 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 4
Page 1 of 1