Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Vote_lcap2100%Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Vote_lcap20%Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Vote_lcap20%Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Vote_lcap2Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D I_voting_barResident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Vote_lcap2Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D I_voting_barResident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Got it Day 1 and glad I did.
Played online and its tons of fun, I do wish I had more maps to choose from... maybe I unlock more as I go, I have only played for about an hour.

Unocked Claire and Rebecca as playable, played the same 5 levels like 100 times to get S rank, only to find there is an SS rank!!! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I do have some complaints: online is fun, and there were a few rounds where I was really learning from the better players... But I couldnt add them to my friends... so the hopes of finding them again are... slim to none! Ninendo really drops the ball in this dept.

I am seriously a little irate about not being able to send messages to my friends like the Wii does. Better be coming in an update.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Wait, it's out? Where was I? CRAP! Too much to do! Want to kill un-zombies together? I'll just message you on my 3D... DANGIT!!! Can you at least join up with a friend who you notice is online? (Unlike with SF4.)
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:28 pm

I refuse to buy it based on the shitty DRM they put on the game. No ability to wipe the saves at all, means I can never start over if I want too. Once again DRM screws the consumer. Gamestop wont even buy a used copy of this from you lol. So mission accomplished Capcom.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Whoa, thats lousy. What is a DRM stand for?

Thats kinda funny... a real slap to the used game market except... its HUGE. :\

@Antilles- yes you can join up with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:16 pm

DRM = Digital Rights Management. Not that I agree with Capcom's decision, but that's actually a pretty clever one. It's simple, yet effective, and it doesn't really interfere with the game the way previous DRM attempts have done. Most players would never have noticed- including myself, as I seldom sell games and I never reset.

I'm sad Triz isn't buying this. Streex, you getting it?

ZAT, you mean that if I come online and you aren't expecting me, I can still join up with you in-game? I don't have to call you first or schedule a night to play or any of this other crap we try that just doesn't work?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Correct! Very Happy As long as one of us has an open room I will see it open! The yellow light on the 3DS will tell me: he's on, he's playing Merc, lets see if he has an open room!

A simple message system would be better though, takes the guess work out. Log on: send msg: ZAT I'm getting on Merc u in? Then I say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS lol.

Beware: I suck a little.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Well. My brother finally bought it. So...................I'll wait and see how it goes so far. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Dammit...I picked it up. Im a sucker for Capcom even if my anti-Capcom hat was on earlier. Maybe Ill finally get in a game with you schmucks.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:30 pm

ZAT- Dangit. That isn't good. Why would I have a room open unless I were waiting for someone I know? Does one often have a room open?

TRIZ- Yay!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Sounds like a winner! Not getting it personally but I know what I'll be playing at Triz's house tonight! I seriously hope they add a way to send messages. One simple addition and that system will be 200% more useful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:59 am

Well... if two of you have it, I suppose I might... but... it'd be a slam dunk if Streex had it, too. We could have Mercenaries nights where we pair off and swap each week who we're working with. Those zomba-monsters wouldn't stand a chance!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:38 am

Antilles- NF has it too. So 3 of us have it already!

As for the open room thing- no
I never have a room open but if I see that you are online playing the same game (btw- you cant check if you are already connected to the internet, but the yellow light only comes on in-game if its the same game being played as your friend) I will check to see if you open a room.

There will have to be some sort of discussion, like, one of us should always be the room holder so we dont get all jumbled and try to connect, then quit and start our own room. Someone in each team should be the designated host. :\

Triz- I saw its your favorite title and I was like ... WTF He was hatin'... then I started the playing it again because the game is fucking cool. lol
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 am

Cool, cool. How hard is it to program a game to allow you to send a match request to your friend in-game? "ZeldAnTales is requesting a match after this one, do you accept?" Or at least the ability to poke your friend to let them know you're waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:50 am

Apparently too hard. You'd think they would have LISTENED this time, the 3DS is a tough little bugger, its so totally feasible to have a msg system!!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:05 pm

This is game is tons of fun. Tried it last night and also the Revelations demo. I think I'm liking Mercenaries more that what Revelations is showing.

So the light is yellow when someone comes on playing the same game as you? I've never seen that. I've only seen the orange indicator when someone jumps online at all.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:06 pm

The "game is tons of fun"; SO GO BUY IT!

Wait, what demo? You don't just mean the 3D video, do you?

Oh, right- the game comes with a demo?
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Yeah, in the menu select there is a option to play the demo for the next true resident evil game on 3ds.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:58 pm

LOL... does it really call it that? The next "true" Resident Evil?
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:09 pm

No thats just what I call it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Antilles wrote:
I can't buy any more games until further notice. Still jobless. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Streex wrote:
Antilles wrote:
I can't buy any more games until further notice. Still jobless. Embarassed

Sad
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Thankfully Triz buys games every week so I can still enjoy todays latest experiences! cheers
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:46 pm

We should all pitch in a $5 or 10 spot and get Streex in on the fun. Anyone else down?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:25 am

LOL. If I were to go with that it would be for Ocarina, not Mercenaries.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 am

We don't recall giving you a choice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next