Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Magazine collection Vote_lcap2100%Magazine collection Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Magazine collection Vote_lcap20%Magazine collection Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Magazine collection Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Magazine collection Vote_lcap2Magazine collection I_voting_barMagazine collection Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Magazine collection Vote_lcap2Magazine collection I_voting_barMagazine collection Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Magazine collection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Magazine collection   Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:06 pm

Now that Nintendo Power is done I can look at my shelf and see a complete collection of NP mags. All the players guides too. Must have cost a fortune over the years. Now that it's done I'm starting up collections of the Pure Nintendo magazine and Nintendo Force magazine. I doubt they'll last quite as long as NP, but it has sure helped to soften the blow.

Nintendo Force is a much better publication than Pure Nintendo. More pages, more to read, and even has sections that are built to look just like NP. If any of you decide to jump on either of these new publications, let me know. It would be nice to discuss the new mags with you guys that are reading them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Magazine collection   Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Probably won't bother. Your set probably looks awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Magazine collection   Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Honestly, the set would look much better if I had a larger place. Since I moved back to Cali it has been crammed in slots on my wife's desk. At least before when I had a house it stretched in a single line around the top shelf in my closet.

I was trying to find out how much this set is worth but no one has sold a complete set on ebay yet. The most I've seen is issues 1-221 that sold for $1,000. The first issue alone has gone for as much as $374. Maybe this set is worth $1,120.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Magazine collection   Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:25 pm

Streex wrote:
Honestly, the set would look much better if I had a larger place. Since I moved back to Cali it has been crammed in slots on my wife's desk. At least before when I had a house it stretched in a single line around the top shelf in my closet.

I was trying to find out how much this set is worth but no one has sold a complete set on ebay yet. The most I've seen is issues 1-221 that sold for $1,000. The first issue alone has gone for as much as $374. Maybe this set is worth $1,120.

You should pawn that set for that kind of money.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Magazine collection   Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:02 pm

Pawn shops rip you off. Well the one I go to does. They just don't know the true value of gaming stuff and always try to lowball me.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Magazine collection   Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Man I thin you'd be hard pressed to find a cat shelling out that dough for NP... just sayin'... :\
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Magazine collection   Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Streex wrote:
Pawn shops rip you off. Well the one I go to does. They just don't know the true value of gaming stuff and always try to lowball me.

Not saying to go to a pawn shop, just pawn it off on ebay. Slang. Do it, $1K in your pocket > cluttering up your limited living space.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Magazine collection   Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:40 pm

It's possible to get that money. Just have to keep it up and eventually a rich Nintendo fan will drop the cash. The listing I was referring to that isn't truly complete was the complete collection of Nintendo published mags. I'm sure my collection of all Nintendo and Future published issues could go for more. Here's the link to NINTENDO POWER COLLECTION SOLD FOR $1,000

Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Magazine collection   Magazine collection Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:03 am

Crazy, man. Me myself I say keep them. Money ain't nothin' but trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magazine collection   Magazine collection Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Magazine collection
Page 1 of 1