Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Vote_lcap2100%Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Vote_lcap20%Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Vote_lcap20%Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Vote_lcap2Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? I_voting_barHas your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Vote_lcap2Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? I_voting_barHas your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force?

Go down 
+2
fantanoice
Streex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force?   Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:14 am

It's not easy getting older. How great was it to have no responsibilities and play games whenever you wanted. You beat almost every game you played and your skills were top shelf. Now you're all grown up, married, kids, job, bills to pay, etc. Where did all that time go? Life catches up quick doesn't it? For some core gamers it is the inevitable. Forced to play as much games as a casual gamer would, about 20 minutes, if that, a day. You've been meaning to beat Twilight Princess, or pick up MadWorld, but all that overtime quickly vanishes that thought. Is this you? Do you sometimes wish you could just send the family on vacation for a week, take time off from the job and just game like there's no tomorrow? You're not alone. We can cry on Miyamotos shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
fantanoice
Super Mario
Super Mario
fantanoice

Number of posts : 20
Coins : 32

PostSubject: Re: Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force?   Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:48 am

I'm studying at University now and because there's so much work, I hardly ever get to play my games.

The irony? My course is a video games course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dashing.co.nr
Shortie861
Super Mario
Super Mario
Shortie861

Number of posts : 48
Coins : 81

PostSubject: Re: Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force?   Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:03 am

I am currently at the moment a stay at home mum of 4 children and sometimes I wish there was more hours in the day so I could game alot more than what I do Smile usually by the time I have everything done, kids are settled in bed I can't be bothered to go on the console or just don't have the time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force?   Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:21 am

fantanoice wrote:
I'm studying at University now and because there's so much work, I hardly ever get to play my games.

The irony? My course is a video games course.
That's awesome! Well, the course is, not the no time to play games part. I once had a dream of going to DigiPen and eventually make games. Eh, didn't quite turn out that way.

Shortie861 wrote:
I am currently at the moment a stay at home mum of 4 children and sometimes I wish there was more hours in the day so I could game alot more than what I do Smile usually by the time I have everything done, kids are settled in bed I can't be bothered to go on the console or just don't have the time Smile
I have just one daughter and it's pretty difficult, I can only imagine 4. If the TV is on, she usually has the say on what we watch/play. Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Sshadow

Sshadow

Number of posts : 5
Coins : 7

PostSubject: Re: Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force?   Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:17 am

Ugh I find this to be so true. Between work and the family there is never time like there used to be.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force?   Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:23 am

Sshadow wrote:
Ugh I find this to be so true. Between work and the family there is never time like there used to be.
I'll toast to that.
Back to top Go down
hcfwesker
Super Mario
Super Mario
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 47
Coins : 80

PostSubject: Re: Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force?   Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Same here.  I use to be one of the most hardcore gamers out there.  If there was a new game out, all my friends knew they didn't have to buy it; all they had to do was come to my house, and watch me play through games with ease.

But, today, it's a different story.  Real life just doesn't agree with the simpler times from childhood.  I still game, but it's nowhere near like it use to be.  I'm not so much into all the new franchises of today, mostly just stick with series I know and trust to be good with each entry, since my time is limited from  gaming, so I have to be very selective in what i decide to buy and spend what free time i rarely get for newer games..
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force?   Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:54 pm

There are rare moments in my household where gaming takes the forefront. Tonight I gathered the family around the warm blue glow of the Wii, threw in some Wii Sports, and jumped into some really fun boxing, golf, and tennis action.

Now that the family is asleep I should be able to put in a good 3 hours of Twilight Princess!
Back to top Go down
Cheator
Super Mario
Super Mario
Cheator

Number of posts : 27
Coins : 59

PostSubject: Re: Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force?   Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Don't know about yall but I kinda still game alot. I play a little of portable and a little bit of console and alot of PC games. But you guys are right. There are alot of things that come up once you get older that force you to drop the controler or keyboard. Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force?   Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Has your time spent gaming gone from core to casual by force?
Page 1 of 1