Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
New Kororinpa game? Vote_lcap2100%New Kororinpa game? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
New Kororinpa game? Vote_lcap20%New Kororinpa game? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
New Kororinpa game? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
New Kororinpa game? Vote_lcap2New Kororinpa game? I_voting_barNew Kororinpa game? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
New Kororinpa game? Vote_lcap2New Kororinpa game? I_voting_barNew Kororinpa game? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

New Kororinpa game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Versatile

The Versatile

Number of posts : 4
Coins : 0

PostSubject: New Kororinpa game?   New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Over on the main page I saw there is a new Kororinpa game coming soon. This might be old news to most of you but I haven't been keeping up lately. I never played the first game but I've always been interested in these marble games like Marble Madness and a game I had on PSone called Roll Away. Who has played the first one and can you tell me what it's like? I haven't gotten a Wii yet either since I'm still playing my other systems, but if there's enough cool games coming soon I just might have to get one.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: New Kororinpa game?   New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:24 am

I had the first one. ITs basically a ball you have to get through courses. Different balls can be aquired with different physics. Fun little game. Wish I would have never sold my copy...its a rare print game and sells for like $50 used on EBAY.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: New Kororinpa game?   New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Arrow I have to agree. The first one, Kororinpa: Marble Mania was a terrific game, a little short (I was able to run through it in a day), but high replay value. The sequel Marble Saga: Kororinpa, is supposed to be even better with 3x's the amount of levels, more balls to choose from and some balance board support. Go ahead and get a Wii. There's going to be a ton of great stuff to choose from this year. Plus there are a number of games that have came out over the last 2 that are worth picking up as well. We'd love to hear some feedback from you in the future on your take on a number of upcoming titles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Incognito
Samus
Samus
Incognito

Number of posts : 71
Coins : 66

PostSubject: Re: New Kororinpa game?   New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Streex wrote:
more balls to choose from

I bet you're happy about that. tongue
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: New Kororinpa game?   New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Incognito wrote:
Streex wrote:
more balls to choose from

I bet you're happy about that. tongue
monkey
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: New Kororinpa game?   New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Found this on clearance at Target for $15. Figured i liked the first so this one is a no brainer. Ill reveiw it once I get some actual time to play it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kororinpa game?   New Kororinpa game? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Kororinpa game?
Page 1 of 1