Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
PlayStation Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
PlayStation Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
PlayStation Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
PlayStation Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
PlayStation Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
PlayStation Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
PlayStation Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
PlayStation Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
PlayStation Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
PlayStation Vote_lcap2100%PlayStation Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
PlayStation Vote_lcap20%PlayStation Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
PlayStation Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
PlayStation Vote_lcap2PlayStation I_voting_barPlayStation Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

PlayStation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:32 pm

PlayStation is very cool because you get to see wonderful graphics on some games and I think the best game I would know was...........*sigh* yes FF7. Although I have not seen FF7 before, but I was prefering to say Castlevania Symphony of the Night. This game was a whole lot different than any other games for the first time. A ton of monsters to fight and the drop items are really something else that I would be interesting in. Uh right now I will talk about PlayStation first. PlayStation has really good game musics sometimes because everybody wants to hear better musics with better graphics from one of those days. It also has an Analog which I have no idea what does it do at all because I don't really use Analog much except only 1 maybe. It also has a Multiplayer like there's 2 players only but except they have to Multiplayer accessories and instead of 2 players you get 8 players to join with you. That is freakin awesome. I wish the other systems would do that more often. Okay maybe Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3 does not it doesn't really count in a......smooth way. Oh dang it heh heh I wish I could've gotten another PlayStation System from Big Brothers and Sisters store. That would make my brother happy a little ha ha ha! Okay now I will talk about Castlevania Symphony of the Night. It's really intense, it has level ups to 100 or was it 99.....anyway the weapons are really cool sometimes but other times the other weapons are just useless as others. The shields doesn't really matter because you don't use them much except maybe Medusa Shield and Darkness Shield I think. The Accessories are really awesome and totally worth it. The helmets are cool and so are the Armors. There are so many to ask and so many questions about this one. Once you beat the game once, you will Play as Richter which is just cool.....not at the best but just cool. Overall this game is fan-tastic and the PlayStation is well done along with it. Oh boy what will it be next? I'll find out and see.

Last edited by Nintendo Furniture on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Playstation is what kept me interested in gaming and I cant help but love just about anything they put it. Nintendo may put out the innovative hardware, but SONY puts out the innovative software. They take risks like no other company with thier exclusives, and provide some of the best entertainment available. My only complaint would be hardware reliability, i know I went through 4 ps2 and 2 PS1's, but surprisingly my PS3 is the only current gen system that hasnt broke. I really thought I was going to be a xbox fanboy, but with this generation Im loving my PS3 more than any system.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:11 am

What exclusives are you talking about? I have never played a Sony exclusive I liked. Ratchet & Clank? Fail. Legend of Dragoon? Fail. Shadow of Colossus? Fail. Oh, ICO was decent, still not good enough for me to give a crap.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:16 am

Gran Turismo
God of War
SotC, and ICO (even if you say they are shit I will disagree)
Heavy Rain
Final Fantasy 7-12 (haha, well at least now you can get the gimped port for 13 on xbox)
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:33 am

You can't count the FF series it isn't by Sony.
I didn't say any of them were shit, certainly not amazing though. To each their own, I am not a racing fan either. :\ *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:18 am

if the games are exclusive to the system I'm gonna count them. Wink
Back to top Go down
pastel arsenal
Super Mario
Super Mario

Number of posts : 27
Coins : 60

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:34 am

Another point that I'll add is that I feel that the Playstation controller is the best design. It's just ergonomically correct. Some may disagree, but I feel that it's faster and fits perfectly in your hands. The design is similar to the SNES controller too; simple and to the point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pastelarsenal
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:08 pm

If we are talking controllers, for me it is the gamecube controller hands down. That's is exaclyt how I want to hold a controller.

And if we are going to games being exclusive to systems don't you think Ninty has way more underground greats than SONY? Again, I guess that boils down to taste.

For me, Nintendo's GBA prolly has the best exclusives not counting obviousl staples like Mario/Zelda.

I digress, that is for a different thread. Should I start one?
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:53 pm

I wont deny that Nintendo has some of the best 1st party software out there, but Ive found that as have aged my top five all time list has less Nintendo games on it. Zelda is still on there but Metroid has lost its luster with the switch to first person.

and controller preference: has to go to the xbox 360 for me. Just feels right.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:12 am

ZeldAnTales wrote:
If we are talking controllers, for me it is the gamecube controller hands down. That's is exaclyt how I want to hold a controller.
Testify ZeldAnTales. The GameCube controller is THE controller of the ages! My favorite of all!

I'll leave now... PlayStation Icon_silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:29 pm

PlayStation Confused Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........are you guys talking about Nintendo stuff? Because.........this is PlayStation not some other stuff that want to talk about instead. It would confuse people about this.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:07 am

Hahahaha we can talk about butter nut squash if we want to! This is the interwebz!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm not much of a squash guy, but put some butter and some nuts on that b***h, Emeril couldn't make a better meal!

EDIT: I couldn't help it, sorry. PlayStation Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Hey I got a question here. What do you guys think about Silent Hill?! Because I have never heard of it before and alot of people say that this game and the series maybe are good.

So what are your opinions about this game? scratch
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Never played but have heard many great things about it. The Wii version I heard was good to, for those that gave it a chance and didn't demand it be exactly like older versions.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:57 am

Just stick to Resident Evil imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PlayStation Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation   PlayStation Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PlayStation
Page 1 of 1