Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Vote_lcap2100%Megaman 9 on WiiWare Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Vote_lcap20%Megaman 9 on WiiWare Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Vote_lcap2Megaman 9 on WiiWare I_voting_barMegaman 9 on WiiWare Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Megaman 9 on WiiWare Vote_lcap2Megaman 9 on WiiWare I_voting_barMegaman 9 on WiiWare Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Megaman 9 on WiiWare

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Megaman 9 on WiiWare   Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Hasss anyone forgot about this one? I know I haven't. This game is fantastic and hoping more of this classic game will be coming years after years after years. There are new stuff in this one. Special stage is epic at first until yes I heard that everyone was disappointed for this one because Bass is not the boss. Only Fakeman is. Although I don't mind for a new robot master, but still this was a disappointed to everyone who are a fan to Bass. Now the musics are epic especially Wily stage 2 which is awesomeness as well. The stages are well said and I will play this all day to my ways of life and nature. There is also a down-loadable place where you can play hard mode, Protoman, and so on. And the challenges are really fun to get to 100% to complete everything. The only one that is very hard to complete was Mr. Perfect crap. Why is my neck killing me? Anyway the final battle of Dr. Wily was a bit lame because everyone was excepting this to be just the first one to the final one but nope. It's just just the final battle of Wily. Some musics have Megaman 2 musics return and then all new musics are here as well which is sweet. Overall this game is pure epicness for people who wants to try this one out to have fun and beat challenges and stuff.

Da** I still need to beat Mr. Perfect however. Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 9 on WiiWare   Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:39 pm

This was a great addition, and totally blows 8 out of the water. It really lost its pizazz in 8 for me. I thought it was lame that they made some of this stuff downloadable content, but the NES carts were more expensive than this game is.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 9 on WiiWare   Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Yes I feel like I want you to get that NES cartridge with this game someday.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 9 on WiiWare   Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:32 am

I need to really sit down and focus with this game. I really like it and went ahead and downloaded all the extra content...but I have yet to beat a single boss!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 9 on WiiWare   Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Hey! Did you hear or see a rumor that Roll is now a playable character here? I have no idea if that would be an April's Fool or not. It's a hard decision from all of us! Megaman 9 on WiiWare Confused
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 9 on WiiWare   Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:16 am

Nintendo Furniture wrote:
Hey! Did you hear or see a rumor that Roll is now a playable character here? I have no idea if that would be an April's Fool or not. It's a hard decision from all of us! Megaman 9 on WiiWare Confused
I don't think that she is. Haven't heard anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 9 on WiiWare   Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:27 pm

I saw it at themmnetwork.com and it was a cool site for listen to musics there and the pictures of almost the whole series of it. But yeah that's where I saw it from.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 9 on WiiWare   Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:45 am

I heard its true! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 9 on WiiWare   Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:11 am

Are you guys sure? I went to that site and couldn't find any mention of it besides on April fools day. I'd love to be proven wrong though.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 9 on WiiWare   Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:32 pm

I was jus' messin'. :3
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 9 on WiiWare   Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:40 am

You guys are cruel...

Anyways, I bought this game a while back and have since beaten it a time or two. I would say it ranks just below Megaman 2 for me as my favorites are in this order: MM3 > MM2 > MM9 > MM4 > MM1 (unfortunately I didn't play MM5-MM8 ). Hopefully MM5, MM6, and MM7 will be released on the VC sometime in the near future (8 was excluded due to being on the Playstation making it near impossible for VC availability).

Last edited by Lier X Agerate on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 9 on WiiWare   Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:35 am

I'm going to have to let Cheator know we have someone else here that likes 3 the best. He was feeling crowded. Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 9 on WiiWare   Megaman 9 on WiiWare Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Megaman 9 on WiiWare
Page 1 of 1