Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Vote_lcap2100%WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Vote_lcap20%WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Vote_lcap2WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble I_voting_barWiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Vote_lcap2WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble I_voting_barWiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 pm

I love this game! Who doesn't?! It would be tire some when beating this game, but I still find this very fun to play because I feel like beating up pokemon and capturing them. But the best part is that after a long time playing this, you eventually have a chance to find an alternate shiny colors of pokemon that you can easily capture and seek. Right now I'm having a difficulty of capturing 3 more 1st generation of pokemon left before entering the 4th generation of pokemon. This game is good, but I think it will be boring after a while. (not me though)

Overall I give this 8/10. Come on you guys you should try this. It's waaay different than other pokemon games that you buy.
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

Number of posts : 114
Coins : 238

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:59 pm

I agree with furniture. Rumble rocks
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:33 pm

This game is cool and all, but there are so many levels and they are all the same feeling. The level design could have been a bit more interesting. The music sucks. The graphics, well they're kinda cool but not anything to write home about (though obviously no poke-game is about graphics).

The gameplay is... well its just a mess of button mashing. If you claim there is any more technique to this than hit bad guy, dodge his retaliatory punch, repeat then... well you're full of shit.

Its fun for a few days... after that I moved on and haven't touched it. For 1500 points, I felt ripped off honestly.

I'd say 8/10 is way scewed. More like a 6. For fans of the series only.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:03 pm

I still got the demo on my SD Card that I found to be an enjoyable time. This is why we need more demos Nintendo. I wasn't interested in this game until I played the demo. Now it's on my 'to download' list.

It does have some simple gameplay and is a spinoff of the main series but it seems to have a lot of content and levels, boss battles are fun and multiplayer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Newsflash Streex: Unless the demo made you actually buy it, they don't give a shit. Razz
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:43 am

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Newsflash Streex: Unless the demo made you actually buy it, they don't give a shit. Razz

True, but there are many people who would buy it after playing its demo.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:45 am

There was a respectable spike of purchasers after the demo was released. I thought it proved that demos are valuable but, nothing since.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 am

Wow, didn't know there was a spike.

What has surprised me is how little effort Ninty themselves has put into making any decent WiiWare. I mean, I realize its more for smaller devs and all but... Some cool Zelda minigame, or maybe a new Link's Crossbow Training type thing?
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:08 pm

I like the one music at the battle of many hordes on the bottom right, but yeah they do get boring eventually. 6.5 to be exact.
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Nintendo is focused more on big games and making big deals and trying to stay ahead of the console war. WiiWare is the least of their concern
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:17 pm

I have the demo on my SD card and wasn't too impressed with it. It's basically just a lot of repetitive levels where you just mash the attack button to defeat the pokemon, capture the new one and use that one to defeat the rest. Multiplayer was good though, especially on a demo. I'd rather spend those 1500 points on World of Goo tbh. I would say it's a 6/10.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Once again I'm siding with Mr. 999. Hahahaha World of Goo bored me too though. lol
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:12 pm

lol is there any WiiWare that interests you? WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:10 am

Oh, plenty! The Bit Trip series, Dr Mario Online, and... theres gotta be more... Razz
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:29 am

demos do hurt too. World of Goo demo changed my opinion and didn't find it as good as the reviews were putting it at.
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:24 pm

Am I the only one who enjoyed the World of Goo demo? All but Pokèmon Rumble had positive effects on me. Bit.Trip Beat's demo got me to get Void as it is said to be the best out of the three 600 point ones so demos do work after all. Razz
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:56 am

Where did you here Void was best? IMO its 2nd to the worst, right after Core. Mine would go:

Runner, Beat, Void, Core.
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:21 am

Out of reviews I've read Beat and Void were pretty close so I went with the newest one. Core is outright worst and Runner is probably top but it costs 800 points and I only had 700 so I went with Void.
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:44 am

Never played runner, but i like the other three games. With the exception of void
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Void was kinda meh, too easy. Music was meh as well.

Core's music was ok I guess, but the game mechanic just felt broken to me. Using the d-pad and 1/2 buttons at the same time is tougher than it should be, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble   WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

WiiWare: Pokemon Rumble
Page 1 of 1