Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Vote_lcap2100%Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Vote_lcap20%Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Vote_lcap20%Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Vote_lcap2Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo I_voting_barPublic Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Vote_lcap2Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo I_voting_barPublic Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo

Go down 
+2
ZeldAnTales
Triz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Empty
PostSubject: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Take care of business people and get your codes redeemed. Somehow I managed to hit platinum and look forward to my reward. I love the Mario hat from last year.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:36 am

I, on the other hand, feel cheated by my lousy Doc Louis crapware game. I had a hat already (Japan has had 'em for years) so I chose that stinker. Both prizes were bullshit I know what the Japs get damn it all!!!

In any case, I too got platinum and await what had better be a way better prize, I'll accept Tetra's Trackers on WiiWare!!!!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:21 am

I didn't have a hat so I got the hat and I was pretty pleased. Last day! C'mon Nintendo, tell us what we've won!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:35 am

Wow, the Mario statue is BOSS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:55 am

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Wow, the Mario statue is BOSS!!!!!

fukn A it is.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:45 am

So I gotta real quick buy 100 games?

Of course, I wouldn't be able to play them. (Except wiiware and VC games.) My Wii is sick. The doctors say it might live another month. Its laser has cancer. There's nothing they can do 'cause my Wii has no insurance. We're making funeral arrangements. No life insurance, either, so I don't know how we'll get by.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 am

If you tell them it started to fail after an update, they fix it for free. They did for me, anyway.

Of course, it was true in my case. LOL
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 am

The Super Mario characters figurine looks cool, just wish it was bigger. I'm disappointed that they didn't give us more options. Oh well, figurine it is.
Antilles wrote:
So I gotta real quick buy 100 games?

Of course, I wouldn't be able to play them. (Except wiiware and VC games.) My Wii is sick. The doctors say it might live another month. Its laser has cancer. There's nothing they can do 'cause my Wii has no insurance. We're making funeral arrangements. No life insurance, either, so I don't know how we'll get by.

Is that why you weren't online last Thursday? Does this mean you'll miss out today?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:09 am

ZeldAnTales wrote:
If you tell them it started to fail after an update, they fix it for free. They did for me, anyway.

Of course, it was true in my case. LOL
They'll also fix it for free if you have a butt load of games registered with club.nintendo. This was true in my case.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:20 am

I REALLY don't want to lose my Smash Bros. save data. I'm sure most of you are aware that data can't be moved. Is there a way to back it up? There's probably other stuff I can't move. If they end up replacing the Wii, is there a way to transfer everything? (Also, my Nintendo account is attached to that Wii, and I'm not sure I can find the login anymore.)

Also, yes, that does mean I'll miss Mario Kart. I can play Bomberman, though.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:24 am

Antilles wrote:
I REALLY don't want to lose my Smash Bros. save data. I'm sure most of you are aware that data can't be moved. Is there a way to back it up? There's probably other stuff I can't move. If they end up replacing the Wii, is there a way to transfer everything? (Also, my Nintendo account is attached to that Wii, and I'm not sure I can find the login anymore.)

Also, yes, that does mean I'll miss Mario Kart. I can play Bomberman, though.

Nintendo CSR's have the ability to grant you your DLC games back, but it can take some convincing. Like Streex says, They have a tendency to treat the loyal customers pretty well. I know my experience with Nintendo customer support was some of the best Ive ever had.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:28 am

You can still play games online, but the DVD drive is busted? Mine is failing too. In this case I think it's something that can be replaced without losing data. It's true that not all save data can be moved to a SD Card, so in the case of needing a new Wii, some game data is going bye bye. I don't think you'll need a new Wii, but if you do you will lose all your data you couldn't move to SD Card, any Miis not stored in your Wiimotes, vote data, and you'll have to redownload all your VC and WiiWare titles, unless you have those backed up on the SD Card, then no problem there.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:31 am

But...but... do you have any IDEA the hours put into SSBB? That game has nearly limitless stuff to unlock and find! I would never, EVER get close to what I have now.

Assuming I can get this fixed, I just hope the rest of the Wii lasts until the Wii 2.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:36 am

If your Wii still runs I'd say there's a good chance they can swap out the broken part. In my case, my motherboard was fried and there was no saving anything. Of course I'm not the engineer so I could be wrong. I'm assuming you tried moving your save data to a SD Card and it didn't work? Cross your fingers!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Yeah, some data is specifically forbidden from moving or copying. I'm pretty sure some moving part that has to do with the laser is bad, since we've heard the Wii make noisy thrashing sounds in the past. Does anyone else have a noisy Wii?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Our bass player's Wii had a bad laser, had to send it in for a new one. Made REALLY loud noise when a disc was inserted.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Mine has been making some loud noises recently. It's been on the fritz for a few months now. Not sure when it's going to decide to poop the bed.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:45 pm

So... if I send it to Nintendo, it'll be gone for months?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:10 pm

When I sent mine it was gone for 1.5 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:14 pm

I had mine gone for about 2 weeks and thank goodness my brother did something to convince my dad because he an a-hole for not telling us to exactly what we want him to do! Waste of months for an idiot reason! Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Hey guys guess what? I just saw my e-mail from nintendo and Gold member is always Calendar except its 2011. And this time, the Platinum prize is Super Mario Characters Figurine.

The ultimate collector's item for Mario fans! .......Damnit that is me however Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Lol
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:57 pm

Nintendo Furniture wrote:
Hey guys guess what? I just saw my e-mail from nintendo and Gold member is always Calendar except its 2011. And this time, the Platinum prize is Super Mario Characters Figurine.

The ultimate collector's item for Mario fans! .......Damnit that is me however Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Lol
Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_rabbit Yeah that is how this thread started until Antilles mucked it up!

Oh and Antilles, my Wii was gone for 10 days.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:44 am

*Sigh* If it ends up costing $75, we may not be able to send it in for awhile. Also, there goes new Zelda.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:20 am

New Zelda won't be here for a while, you should be able to save up by 2011!!! If not we might have to take drastic measures. Threaten Nintendo. :3

EDIT: Wonder if its worth you adding my Wii still Antilles???? >:O
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Heh. Well, I got to Platinum by registering every Wii, Gamecube, and DS game I own. Now... uhh... well, now I'll get a free reward...next...uhhh... year.

I got Nintendo to knock my repair cost down to $50 (and $10 shipping, of course.) Better than nothing, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo   Public Service Announcement:  Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Public Service Announcement: Tomorrow is the last day to hit platinum @ Club Nintendo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next