Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Vote_lcap2100%DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Vote_lcap20%DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Vote_lcap20%DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Vote_lcap2DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? I_voting_barDSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Vote_lcap2DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? I_voting_barDSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

DSiWare - Which games would you suggest?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: DSiWare - Which games would you suggest?   DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 am

DSiWare... much like WiiWare it is a sea of gaming shit but also akin to WiiWare there are nuggets of gaming glory.

Found a few worth mentioning thus far:

Spotto - very cool puzzle game involving a duck, ghosts (?), and bombs.

Soul of Darkness - just came out, Castlevania clone. IMO better than Castlevania Rebirth on WiiWare.

Earthworm Jim - 'nuff said.

Rayman - ditto.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Games worth dogshit:

Dr. Mario - Wait... no online? WTF FAIL

Ok ok so this was an excuse to praise Soul of Darkness and rip on Dr. Mario. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

Number of posts : 114
Coins : 238

PostSubject: Re: DSiWare - Which games would you suggest?   DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:26 am

Lmao i don't have DSi so idk/idc
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: DSiWare - Which games would you suggest?   DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Hating on the Doctor? C'mon ZAT. Online doesn't make it. It's a classic puzzle title that was born as an offline game. Nothing like playing Dr. Mario while drinking a Dr. Pepper while listening to Dr. Dre while Dr. Doolittle is playing in the background.

DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_biggrin What I like on DSiWare: DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_biggrin

Brain Age Express: Math
Dragon Quest Wars
Dr. Mario Express
Master of Illusion Express
Dark Void Zero
Electroplankton: Beatnes
Electroplankton: Hanenbow
Electroplankton: Lumiloop
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
WarioWare: Snapped! - when it works that is DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_neutral

DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_mad What I don't like on DSiWare: DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_mad

Puzzle League Express
Flipnote Studio
Paper Airplane Chase
Art Style: Boxlife
Photo Dojo
Art Style: Precipice
Pop+ Solo
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: DSiWare - Which games would you suggest?   DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Streex wrote:
Hating on the Doctor? C'mon ZAT. Online doesn't make it. It's a classic puzzle title that was born as an offline game. Nothing like playing Dr. Mario while drinking a Dr. Pepper while listening to Dr. Dre while Dr. Doolittle is playing in the background.

Yeah but I already have Dr. Mario for NES, for advance, for 64... I just don't see why they didn't put online in it, that would have been the only thing making it an actual NEW title. Express is bare bones and expensive.

DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_biggrin What I like on DSiWare: DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_biggrin

Brain Age Express: Math - FAIL Razz
Dragon Quest Wars - Pretty good.
Dr. Mario Express - FAIL
Master of Illusion Express - DOUBLE FAIL
Dark Void Zero - Forgot to mention this one, its bomb.
Electroplankton: Beatnes - Get the DS cart instead, these are fail.
Electroplankton: Hanenbow - see above
Electroplankton: Lumiloop - ^^
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! - Ugh.
WarioWare: Snapped! - when it works that is DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_neutral - The cameras are janky as hell. I also forgot to bitch about Looksley's Line-Up. The game is clever but the cameras just never work correctly.

DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_mad What I don't like on DSiWare: DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_mad

Flipnote Studio - Its free... its silly... you must suck at it. Hahahaha, no unless you're really into animation this one is a pass.
Photo Dojo - Why the hate, man? Me and the band have had minutes of enjoyment. :3
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: DSiWare - Which games would you suggest?   DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:35 pm

I don't like Photo Dojo because it literally is MINUTES of enjoyment. A lengthy set up process that was longer than the enjoyment I had actually using myself as a fighter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: DSiWare - Which games would you suggest?   DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Well I think the fun is supposed to be the set up process. We have some hilarious banter going on. Still, not a 5 star game by any means.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: DSiWare - Which games would you suggest?   DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Once again a DSiWare thread where Pinball the ancients beckon is not mentioned. Best game on the service.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: DSiWare - Which games would you suggest?   DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Only if you like pinball... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DSiWare - Which games would you suggest?   DSiWare - Which games would you suggest? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

DSiWare - Which games would you suggest?
Page 1 of 1