Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Vote_lcap2100%The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Vote_lcap20%The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Vote_lcap20%The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Vote_lcap2The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess I_voting_barThe Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Vote_lcap2The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess I_voting_barThe Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:27 am

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 928519_20060823_screen001
Many gamers think that this game was too much of a rehash of Ocarina of Time, and I agree to an extent, but it's been awhile since I played OoT and I for one like the motion controls. I didn't use them much for regular enemies but it made the boss battles feel more intense when I started swinging. Music again was a gorgeous masterpiece, with new and returning tunes alike. Did you know that you could make your battle with Ganon extremely easy by whipping out the fishing pole to distract him, then switch to sword and start wailing on him? And how about fishing with motion. Very nice. The graphics on the water and fish under the water almost looked HD to me. How about that annoying Midna, turned out to be one hot chick. You know Link thought twice about jumping into that mirror to follow her before it broke. The wolf gameplay was a bit tiresome when it was mandatory, but when you could switch to either wolf of Link form on the fly it became fun again.

In the latest Nintendo Power they talked about erasing your memory of just one franchise so it would feel new again and they talked about this game. If only I could forget all I know about Zelda this game would have been so much more epic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:16 pm

The problem with this game lay in the fans, not the game itself. Everyone had their hopes s ridiculously high, it was bound to fall a little flat.

I have to disagree on the music, most of it was bland rehashed tunes, and the new ones were hardly memorable in comparison to previous tunes in the series.

The motion controls were tacked on crap, btw. Unnecessary and completely unintuitive. If you used a sword in real life the way they have you waggle it in game you'd have been dead before the battle began. It was originally a GCN game, couldn't they have had optional controls?

The graphics were fantastic, not that it mattered much to me. I can look at/see the beauty of OoT still to this day, so...

I'd give the game a solid 8 out of 10, waggle aside the actual gameplay and puzzles were great. A little too easy, even the bosses I never died once. Seriously, thats stupid.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 am

It's part Nintendo's fault for the hype with such an awesome E3 showing. By giving us a poor showing at the front of the show this year maybe expectations will be lower for Skyward Sword so it can rise to the level it's destined to be at.
As for the music I can think of a couple new tunes that were original in this one that I love more than the remade stuff!

Motion was tacked on but because it didn't really matter which way you swung to get the effect, you could really go all out if you wanted. The dork in me strapped on the sword and shield attachments and I went to town. Maybe it was the attachments that enhanced the gameplay but I didn't just sit there lazy swinging like an idiot. Those bosses had hell to pay! I still probably looked like an idiot.

I think I died twice on bosses throughout the game. Not bad but not as good as you. You're just a pro, don't hate the game for your exemplary skills! The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Page 1 of 1