Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Vote_lcap2100%If Snoop Dogg was in every game Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Vote_lcap20%If Snoop Dogg was in every game Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Vote_lcap20%If Snoop Dogg was in every game Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Vote_lcap2If Snoop Dogg was in every game I_voting_barIf Snoop Dogg was in every game Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
If Snoop Dogg was in every game Vote_lcap2If Snoop Dogg was in every game I_voting_barIf Snoop Dogg was in every game Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

If Snoop Dogg was in every game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:16 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Oh jesus! Why won't Snoop Dogg ever go away. I mean take Robot Chicken for example. That always made him look like he's about to be dead. One from getting beaten up, two for having him exploded, and three by getting his a$$ kick from Bob Barker lol! Now that, is totally funny! If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Hey now, even Adam Sandler got beat up by Bob Barker! He's like Chuck Norris, untouchable. I've liked Snoop ever since he started and my dad made me tear down my Snoop poster because he was a gangster.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Ouch! That sucks! I don't quite hate Snoop Dog is just that I find him annoying!
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

Number of posts : 114
Coins : 238

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:10 am

He's too gangsta for my taste. If you gonna listen to some rap listen to em the white boi.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:44 am

Eminem is one of my faves in rap. Own all his albums, saw him in concert a few times, once before his first album even hit. Snoop is legendary. That cat (I mean dogg) has been around forever and has never taken a break.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Snoop Dog has been in Boondocks. That alone makes him cool. lol
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:09 am

He was on Monk, too.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:17 am

Never got into Monk. Probably because I am OCD as well, so watching him have to mess with everything drives me nuts, too. lol
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:16 pm

I might be, too, which is why having so many games coming out all the time drives me nuts. I feel compelled to finish every one of them. And then, if there's extra content, (I HATE extra content- like the extra modes all the Resident Evil games have!) I feel this pull to play that stuff, too! Agghhh! Stop it!!! Just give me short, straightforward games with great storytelling and no item collecting!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:19 am

OCD confirmed here too. My games have to be in alphabetical order and the discs inside the cases have to be straight.

I saw Snoop on Boondocks. lol.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Oh, I KNOW you're worse. I've been able to resist most of my impulses- though doing so pains me. I don't think you've managed that level of control, yet.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:32 am

The best way to control impulses is to not have an income at all. I'm finding that out right now. lol.
I have a feeling when I get a new job I'm going to go on a pretty large game shopping spree.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Word. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:26 am

Wanted to share one of my other OCD habits. I can't play another game until I put the last one away first. I feel I might lose track of a game and lose it. Only one game out at a time in my house!

I used to be really observant of my games too. I always thought someone might steal one. When it finally happened (someone stole my Jet Force Gemini) I was pissed. I was trying to be nice and had my Nintendo 64 in the living room of the bachelor pad but no! Someone had to not only take a game, but take the one I was currently working on...and almost beaten! Thanks to that loser I never beat it.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:33 am

That game was HARD! I had 2-player co-op unlocked. Amusing way to do co-op in a 1-player game. I wonder if Nintendo took inspiration from that for the co-op in Mario Galaxy?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:33 pm

That's what we need. Rare to come back and get awesome again working with Nintendo, and make a new Jet Force Gemini for Wii U. That game deserves a sequel.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:01 pm

So does Zack and Wicki, but we all know that won't happen...
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Well the developers want to make a sequel to Zack and Wiki on 3DS, but the publishers are hesitant because the first lacked sales.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Snoop Dogg was in every game   If Snoop Dogg was in every game Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

If Snoop Dogg was in every game
Page 1 of 1