Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_lcap2100%Why aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_lcap20%Why aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_lcap20%Why aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_lcap2Why aren't you buying more new video games? I_voting_barWhy aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_lcap2Why aren't you buying more new video games? I_voting_barWhy aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Why aren't you buying more new video games?

Go down 
4 posters

I don't have the money to buy more
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_lcap275%Why aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_rcap2
 75% [ 3 ]
There aren't any new games worth buying
Why aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_lcap225%Why aren't you buying more new video games? Vote_rcap2
 25% [ 1 ]
I'm busy playing the games I already own
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm waiting to buy them used or on sale
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm just not that big of a gamer
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Why aren't you buying more new video games?   Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:42 pm

A lions share of the games I buy are new, but when I take a break from buying new games it's usually because there is nothing good out at the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you buying more new video games?   Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Lots of games I want (both new and old console) but lacking in the funds $$$... Sad
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you buying more new video games?   Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Funds are an issue for me especially now as the holiday season arrives. In the summer it's more about no new games worth buying. There are just too many good games coming out the next couple months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you buying more new video games?   Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Money are just hard to earn and get to buy more games that you wanted for several times and occasion. Well what do you expect when you have to buy more food and drinks for your times. Hobbies stuff and eating restaurants are another thing.

So.....mmm. It's really hard to just save the money that you need for something in real life other than games to buy.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you buying more new video games?   Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Thanks for the big picture, NF. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you buying more new video games?   Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:37 pm

They could stop making new games today and I would still probably never catch up with playing all the ones I wanted to play in my lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you buying more new video games?   Why aren't you buying more new video games? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1