Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Vote_lcap2100%Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Vote_lcap20%Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Vote_lcap20%Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Vote_lcap2Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? I_voting_barEff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Vote_lcap2Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? I_voting_barEff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? 2FAy3
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? VBlPk
Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? UTFgl

Even the 3d slider is gold Cool
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:56 pm

i have no soul.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:28 am

*doesn't even stop to comment. Runs to a new pair of pants*
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:15 pm

If they do screw us over with it, I can always import it from from Europe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Screw Europe, indeed! What? No gold slide pad? Fail.

Last edited by Antilles on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Hey, remember this awesome Zelda 3DS? It came out last November. Did any of you get it?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:13 pm

I'm waiting for the XL, extended battery life edition...
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 pm

My cousin got it. I actually don't like it, though I still want it.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:50 pm

How can you not like it? You prefer the 3DS to the XL, your favorite franchise is Zelda, and your name is ZeldAnTales! I'd think you would have 3 of these by now.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:14 am

I love the franchise, but don't need some special edition of a system I have 4 of already. Plus the design is way to TP for my liking, as TP is easily one of my least favorite Zeldas.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:45 am

It's one of my favorites. Minish Cap was the weakest to me.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:13 pm

Minish Cap is one of my faves. Twilight Princess is up there too, but we all know which Zelda game I like least.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:20 am

Skyward Sword?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Zelda 2! NES!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Ohhhh yeaaaaah.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Minish Cap weak? LULZ Razz
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Oh I do so love to poke at Z.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:24 pm

*poked* :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?   Eff you Europe  a.k.a. Is this coming out here? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Eff you Europe a.k.a. Is this coming out here?
Page 1 of 1