Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Vote_lcap2100%Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Vote_lcap20%Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Vote_lcap20%Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Vote_lcap2Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? I_voting_barWill mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Vote_lcap2Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? I_voting_barWill mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Go down 
2 posters

I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Vote_lcap2100%Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?   Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:32 pm

At least for the next 7 years I think Nintendo doesn't have to worry about shallow touch screen only gaming. Those that truly care about gaming will always want something with more substance. I see X-Play share their top 5 iOS games and they are always quick burst titles that won't keep me occupied for more than 5 minutes. I hope casual gamers don't curve the market down the road to the point where all we have to look forward to is Angry Birds 6.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?   Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Yes, the portable market would be a sad place without Nintendo. If not for Nintendo portables, I have strong doubts dedicated portables would continue. I don't think the PSP would even exist if not for Nintendo. Sony sees the dedicated portable market and thinks, "we can totally do better than Nintendo, or at least carve out our chunk of the pie." The thing is, if not for Nintendo, I don't think that market would even exist, or at least it wouldn't be nearly as big. If it did exist, it would quickly die in the current environment without Nintendo's innovations. Even with them, though, I think they've got an uphill battle at this point. I would have chosen the option between 1 and 2: "Not in the immediate future."
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?   Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 pm

That seems pretty true. Who would even think about a gaming portable if Nintendo wasn't doing it? I think the only reason the PSVita gets some sales is because Nintendo has drawn in attention all these years that portable gaming is awesome. What an impressive record Nintendo has in the portable space. No company has been able to beat Nintendo since they started it with the GameBoy. If any company is going to blast through the asteroid belt that is mobile gaming and make it to the other side, Ninty is it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?   Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1