Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Vote_lcap2100%Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Vote_lcap20%Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Vote_lcap20%Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Vote_lcap2Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb I_voting_barHoly Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Vote_lcap2Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb I_voting_barHoly Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb   Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 am

DO not turn off the console while downloading this it will brick your system. Twitter is blowing up with reports of bricks.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb   Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:43 am

Wow. Didn't take me more than 35 minutes. Lost connection once. :\
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb   Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:29 pm

First I'd like to say that every modern game tells you to not turn off your system when something is loading. But on the other side that is a steep punishment for turning off your system. Especially sucks if you lose connection during the 40 minute update and then bricks you.

I wonder if making us update the system instead of it being preinstalled helped cut costs. It's not a big deal to me. Everything ran smoothly on my end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb   Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Streex here once again to debunk the NeoGAF banter. The update was not 5GB, it was closer to 1GB.

https://twitter.com/NGamer_mag

The gaffers are spreading some wicked stuff.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb   Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:50 pm

thats wasnt from neogaf nor did I say it was sir. that was twitter reports, initially reported by Geoff Kieghly.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb   Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:40 pm

even worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb   Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Holy Crap! The Day One WiiU update is 5gb
Page 1 of 1