Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Vote_lcap2100%New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Vote_lcap20%New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Vote_lcap20%New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Vote_lcap2New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed I_voting_barNew Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Vote_lcap2New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed I_voting_barNew Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hcfwesker
Super Mario
Super Mario
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 47
Coins : 80

PostSubject: New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed   New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:26 pm

It has been rumoured since it was "revealed" by Shigeru Miyamoto at E3, and has now been confirmed by the man himself that the next installment of The Legend of Zelda on the Wii will make use of the Wii Motion Plus peripheral.

Miyamoto says:

“In this (installment of the series), we’re using MotionPlus to make you feel much more like you’re actually fighting while holding a sword in your hand,”
“...In the previous game, you aimed at things by pointing at the screen, but this time we’ll use MotionPlus to create a much more convenient targeting system and a more pleasurable playing experience.”

This will no doubt please those of us who were disappointed by the lack of innovation in the previous console effort, Twilight Princess, and 1:1 sword fighting is one hell of a start in doing so.

This indicates the game is well into its development now too, so hopefully we'll see more than a single piece of concept art from the game soon!

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/library/events/091030qa/index.html - source
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed   New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:34 pm

I am nowhere near disappointed with Twilight Princess. I just started to go through it (3 years later, I know) and It's glowing with masterpiece already.

When I first heard about the confirmation on Wii MotionPlus last week it wasn't a huge surprise since it had been rumored for a while. Thanks to Miyamoto for sealing the deal.

I'm going to guess that the Wii MotionPlus targeting is going to be similar to Archery in Wii Sports Resort.

But now everyone has sword and shield attachments for the regular Wiimotes. I'm expecting a new downpour of swords Wii MotionPlus compatible once this arrives.

Can I make a crazy prediction? I'm going to say they are making this new Zelda in HD and will release it with the Wii HD holiday 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

Number of posts : 115
Coins : 213

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed   New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 am

great news. TP def felt like what it was, a GC game with tacked on motion controls. hopefully thay can get the 1:1 sword combat right! that would be great and its what iv been hhopeing for sence i fist saw the wiimote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed   New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Zelda Wii & Wii Motion+ Confirmed
Page 1 of 1