Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Vote_lcap2100%Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Vote_lcap20%Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Vote_lcap2Turok 2: Seeds of Evil I_voting_barTurok 2: Seeds of Evil Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Vote_lcap2Turok 2: Seeds of Evil I_voting_barTurok 2: Seeds of Evil Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

Go down 
+2
Antilles
Streex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:47 pm

For me, the best FPS on the N64. Expansion Pak enhanced and 4 player mode were nice to have but the graphics and music in this game really set the mood. Just picked this up off eBay. Also it still has the best weapon ever made, the Cerebral Bore. If you haven't played it, it was a weapon you shot at your enemies that would clamp down on their head, drill a hole in it and I assume put something in their head that would make it explode. This would be followed by the body falling limp to the ground and blood gushing out of the neck hole. Very graphic but satisfying. Highly recommended.
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Turok-2-seeds-of-evil-426131-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Hecks Yes!!!   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Streex wrote:
For me, the best FPS on the N64. Expansion Pak enhanced and 4 player mode were nice to have but the graphics and music in this game really set the mood. Just picked this up off eBay. Also it still has the best weapon ever made, the Cerebral Bore. If you haven't played it, it was a weapon you shot at your enemies that would clamp down on their head, drill a hole in it and I assume put something in their head that would make it explode. This would be followed by the body falling limp to the ground and blood gushing out of the neck hole. Very graphic but satisfying. Highly recommended.
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Turok-2-seeds-of-evil-426131-1

Now I want to play it again! Don't forget playing as the raptor! Weapons? Who the heck needs weapons?!!?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Welcome to the forums Antilles! I forgot about being Raptors. Just rip through your friends with your claws. Just watching the intro for this game again made me smile.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Which one has the bad guys sneaking up on him while he's in bed. They get to his bed and he sits up, pointing a cannon at them and says, "Shhhh... you're being too loud!" before blasting them.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:17 am

That was in Turok? I don't remember that either. It's been awhile since I played any Turok game to completion. I have both offerings on the N64 now, but only played through the first level of the second one recently. A new Turok on Wii would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:22 am

Streex wrote:
That was in Turok? I don't remember that either. It's been awhile since I played any Turok game to completion. I have both offerings on the N64 now, but only played through the first level of the second one recently. A new Turok on Wii would be awesome.

If you played the one on 360/ps3 that came out last year you wouldnt be asking for a new Turok... Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_lol

Not cause youd have one, but cause the game sucks.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:28 am

They could always see the faults they made, get their act together, and drop a must have Turok game for the Wii. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_idea
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Triz wrote:
Streex wrote:

If you played the one on 360/ps3 that came out last year you wouldnt be asking for a new Turok... Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_lol

Not cause youd have one, but cause the game sucks.

Well duuuuh! It wasn't Nintendo!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:21 am

A new Turok utilizing WiiSpeak and Wii MotionPlus could turn out to be awesome. And online play! Move over Mario Kart Wii on online Thursdays! Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_farao
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:10 am

For me, The Conduit was a must-have until I learned of its one fatal flaw: NO LOCAL MULTIPLAYER. I likes me some online play, but if I can't play in my living room with three friends, it's a deal breaker.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:32 am

I do enjoy local multiplayer more, but even without it I found The Conduit to be purchase worthy. I rented and beat it 3 months ago and already have an itch to go back for more.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Welllll.... Christmas is coming up and you know where I live...
Back to top Go down
kahuna

kahuna

Number of posts : 8
Coins : 10

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:18 pm

This game is still way awesome to this very day!
Back to top Go down
chancep

Number of posts : 5
Coins : 7

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:32 am

Great game! I loved it. The first one was awesome too.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Antilles wrote:
Welllll.... Christmas is coming up and you know where I live...
Can't make it! Curse my income!!! Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_mad
kahuna wrote:
This game is still way awesome to this very day!
True that. Ran through the first level a few months ago and still holds up well.
chancep wrote:
Great game! I loved it. The first one was awesome too.
It's like you guys are reading my mind! First one is seriously fun! All this Turok talk is making me salivate for a new one real bad.
Back to top Go down
hcfwesker
Super Mario
Super Mario
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 47
Coins : 80

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:12 pm

One of the biggest diapointments was that Rareware was not realesing any of  it's N64 games on the Wii VC.  Everyone wnats Goldeneye 007, but for me, I'd love to see Turok 1 & 2 released, myself.  The way the controls for Turok 1 changes FPS games for the N64 was brilliant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:16 am

The controls did feel very nice but a bit awkward revisiting a decade later. Took me a bit to get reacquainted. I'm getting spoiled with the Wiimote in FPS games.

I'd also like to see some Diddy Kong Racing on VC. *Threatens Microsoft to loosen grip on Rare so one day it will happen*
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:13 am

Goldeneye was being made for XBOX live, it wasnt Rare that killed the project......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil   Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Page 1 of 1