Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Vote_lcap2100%Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Vote_lcap20%Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Vote_lcap20%Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Vote_lcap2Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure I_voting_barHenry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Vote_lcap2Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure I_voting_barHenry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure   Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:34 pm

An innovative game from EA? Really, throughout the years my hate for EA reached crazy levels. But the last 2 years have shown they are taking many risks with the products they put out and they should be rewarded with your dollars. This is the type of game the DS was made for. Take Megaman add some puzzle league and mix it together till you have awesome on the 2 screens in fron of you. It would be hard to descibe how the gameplay works, but basically the top screen is a platformer, when you kill enemies they are tossed into the puzzle screen below. You then have to take them out on the puzzle grid or they come back to kill you in the top screen. Sounds stupid? Nope its actually very fun and you should try it.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure   Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:37 pm

That does sound a little confusing. I wish they had a demo for this. It might be something I rent from Gamefly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com

Henry Hatsworth: Puzzling Adventure
Page 1 of 1