Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Vote_lcap2100%Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Vote_lcap2Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 I_voting_barResident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Vote_lcap2Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 I_voting_barResident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Yeah, and we were on a roll that one battle, too!!! Were you havng trouble again this time, or was it all on my end?

Not gonna lie- I live in the ghetto and... certain groups of people like to open up comcast boxes and steal wire for drug money. This, in turn, leaves many things open to the elements so when it rains... ahem... it pours.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:38 am

I'm still working on collecting all the skills. I love Shotgun and Magnum ones I just got. Giant Killer is nice, too, since most of the "giants" scare the crap outta me. (Especially chainsaw dude!)
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:45 am

Both chainsaw dudes are incredibly cheap.
Yesterday, they both dropped down on top of me with no warning, one hit killed my ass.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:41 pm

LOL. I played a game yesterday where one of them glitched. He was running around like crazy chasing my partner and would NOT stop. I unloaded grenages, launchers, sniper bullets, everything I had into it and it never slowed it down. Partner couldn't stop running or he was dead. After a minute or two and I had stopped shooting it, (went back to cultists,) the dude just keeled over.

I'm still proud of getting a 150 combo online! If there were a SSSSS rating, that would have earned it!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:19 pm

I have 5 medals to earn, and 5 skills that need perfecting. Just clocked in my 55th hour of this bad boy. By far the best reason to own a 3DS (sad as it may sound, I am loving it so it matters not! And now with another meaty title (Shadow Wars) I will be recharging my battery VERY often! Come on holiday 2011!!!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 pm

You're looking pretty with that new rank of yours, too. Is that a gentle breeze blowing from the right?

I'm 3 skills away from perfecting them all. I've read you can't perfect the infinite one. Kinda have to be able to get points to level it up...
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Hmmm... no, you can. I've seen three slot ones online, you don't have to use the cannon to level it up, as long as the skill is equipped.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Gentle breezes? Looking pretty? I thought this was a zombie blasting game, not America's Next Top Model.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:11 pm

I was referring to the Zelda rank you gave him...
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:23 am

Antilles and I have been destroying lately. No level is safe from us.
Why is it I can't get ANY of the rest of you to play, hm!??!?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 am

I'm still not even close to bored with this game. I normally despise games where the object is to get the high score or to accomplish silly achievements- but in this case, those things just give me an excuse to blow the crap out of zombies*, and in this game it's just too fun!

*NOT Zombies!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Antilles wrote:
I was referring to the Zelda rank you gave him...
oops...um..yeah. that's a gentle breeze.

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Antilles and I have been destroying lately. No level is safe from us.
Why is it I can't get ANY of the rest of you to play, hm!??!?
I have an excuse! Triz doesn't!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Z and I have more or less the same stuff left to accomplish in the game- which isn't much. We're very close to "100%."

Once we get done, are we just gonna go nuts with rocket launchers on EX-9?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:18 am

YES. YES WE ARE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4