Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Vote_lcap2100%Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 I_voting_barResident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 I_voting_barResident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:53 am

Yeah but getting you OoT wouldnt allow you to play with us. Razz

Take it or leave it mister!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:54 am

Penny Arcade:

Quote :
In my ongoing effort to enjoy/understand the Nintendo 3DS, I grabbed a copy of The Mercenaries. Resident Evil fans know all about The Mercenaries, it’s the unlockable reward you get when you win, something like a trophy you can play. It survives the transition to the handheld pretty well all things considered, but there’s simply not enough game here to warrant a purchase. The value it represents may be warped somewhat by the fact that it has generally been included with a marquee Resident Evil title, but that’s just my Peace Gland trying to secrete diplomacy when no diplomacy is actually warranted. This would have been a legendary downloadable offering, something to try out on the new store. As it stands, these simply aren’t the droids you’re looking for. Or zombies, or whatever.

Meanies. http://www.penny-arcade.com/2011/6/29/

They wrote more about the 3Ds there, too.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:00 am

I dont really disagree with them. I have plaed this thing in Resident Evil 5, but I knew that going in. Its a fun title, but I dont discount that maybe it should have been offered for a reduced price.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:11 am

I can get it online for $35 + free shipping. Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:16 am

Thats $5 off the original tag price...

I agree with the Mercs argument- coulda been a download or cheaper or something!
But it is tons of fun, its portable (I think that is the main draw, right?) and it plays fucking great. Worth it, to me.

As for the rest of the artciel: I disagree. Sooner or later devs will realize 3D isnt the only thing the 3DS has to offer. Most early DS games all abused touch controls, too. Now we have balance.

I don't mind playing my 3DS with the 3d off, the 3d is just an oo ahhh thing for me not a pivotal reason for liking the system.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:25 am

I don't suppose this one has 3DS download play? (The SF4 DL Play sucked.)
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Needs 2 carts.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:51 pm

That's what I figured. DL Play would have really upped the value, but with graphics like those, I guess that's too much to ask for.

One cool idea would be a free download of the game that could only be played with someone who owns the game in local play. Or at least something that could be downloaded from the person who owns the game that resides on the SD card like a downloadable game.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:16 am

Yeah those guys are being meanies even though it makes sense. Tons of unlockables and a nice selection of characters. It's just a rehash of sorts but could a game this size squeeze into Nintendo's rules on downloaded game size?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:10 pm

So.... we should make a weekly play time, Triz. I would like to think I'm decent at this now, we should kick some ass together. Suggest a time. I'm good from like 10am EST to 5pm EST, then again at like 2am until 3 or 4 usually.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Well I work from home during the day time so that should be best. I start at 7 pacific which is when your available, but honestly tuesday or thursday about 10 my time works best so 1 your time. I added you today on PSn as well.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Well how does 12 your time sound? Too late? I don't get home from work until 1:30-2am EST.

Cool, maybe I'll hop on Uncharted 3 at some point. I don't really like it, but when I play with friends its cooler. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Well so far my brother said that it was good, but hard as hell as he knows by now. Well he didn't beat the game yet, but *sigh* he's getting more S rank on all games which he wouldn't suppose to do yet until you just beat the game first. Neutral Mad
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:59 am

If you have Streex give me your cell# ZAT, (or Triz,) I can text you when I get free moments to play. 10-5, right? (No way on 2am!)

Oh yeah, btw, I totally got it! It's a good thing Zelda's a long way off.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:44 am

I'm gonna prank text you. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:53 am

Yeah, 10-5 is great for me. I'll PM you my #
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:07 pm

My fault Z, I put that message on late last night and forgot to check. Then I remember and your offline ;(. Nintendo better get the Wii U online right I swear to god I wont buy it out of protest.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:51 pm

I had a game open for literally half an hour... I never got offline!!! I saw the yellow light come on while waiting and was like, "alright he's on!!!" waited 5 more minutes, no one joined.... checked... you were gone...

Seriously... if they are gonna include online play, and the games are as good as this one, wtf... No chat system? No mic usage? Wouldn't it be tits to actually communicate and say "follow me".

Also- I think you cannot connect to people who have unlocked stages (and selected them for play) that you have not.

Does everyone have all the SPOILER ALERT Ex levels?
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Im only at stage 3-5. Most my time was with Zelda lately.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Oh, thats prolly why it wouldnt tell you I was on... I dunno... had my bro over last weekend and when he tried to connect, I had chosen 5-5 and he hadnt opened it yet. Wouldnt let us connect, even locally. So I chose one he had opened, and we connected fine.

I got sick of Zelda pretty fast considering I beat it once already this year. >.<
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:58 am

Antilles, sorry about not getting on last night was half way through Hall Pass. Probably would have rather played Mercs lol. I was amused with the connection attempt by the way.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:42 am

LOL. Connect thru Streex? Heh.

@ZAT- not really a spoiler. I knew there had to be more stages... the box says 30, but the math just doesn't add up with the few stages shown across the 5 levels. Not even close.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:56 pm

I know but my bro thought there were just more levels within the 5 stages, not an EX mission. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Woo-hoooo! Z and I kicked cultist butt! Also, multiple axe-dudes! We did pretty good for our first try together. A few more and we'll be like a well-oiled machine!
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Good time A. Sorry had to go cook dinner and punish the dog for dropping a deuce in the office right when we were Playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next