Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Vote_lcap2100%Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Vote_lcap2Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 I_voting_barResident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Vote_lcap2Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 I_voting_barResident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Triz and I did pretty well, too. I don't know if there were latency issues at one point, but I spent a couple of minutes trying desperately to keep Triz alive- fending off hordes and hordes of enemies at once from both sides! He was just standing there. I'm not sure if his microwave popcorn was burning or what. He came back in time to not die to the big claw dude, though, which was fortunate.

EDIT- Ah, so it wasn't latency. Darned dog! I'm proud of myself for keeping you alive so long, lol!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:30 am

LOL!!! Dropping a deuce... I finally find a guy who uses that term, too. I <3 this forum. lol

Antilles and I did destroy, it was a good time. The more and more I play, the more I long for voice chat. Man, would that improve the game.

Now to play with Triz, Streex, and... Matt? You plan on getting this? Is Australia even getting this?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:45 am

Hey, Z, could you hear my voice commands? By holding X and pressing a direction on the crosspad, you can say stuff. (Carried over from RE 5, I guess.)
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 pm

I did hear it, but didn't think to pay attention until afterwards, lol. Only 4 sayings, tho?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Yeah. Heh. I experimented with it first right after you healed me. I just happened to hit the one that says, "Thank you!" Pure chance.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Just tried to do 5-5. Only 3 letters come to mind:

W

T

F*

???????????????????????

They can't be serious. Z, you are some kind of superhuman monster. I fear you, now. That level is NOT RIGHT.

*F = "freak."

Last edited by Antilles on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:45 am

So much fun going on here! I want in! Maybe the next time I'm at Triz's house I can borrow his game and jump on with you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:27 am

Do it, Streex.

Antilles- I just cleared Level EX-5 with some guy and holy crap, what a run! 126 combo, we played for literally 15 minutes, I am becoming a master of the one shot then melee attack for the bonus +5 seconds.

I will almost definitely be on at some point tomorrow hit me up.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:58 am

If any of you play on Wednesday nights around 9:00pm PST then I might have to jump in.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:54 am

I'm sure Triz appreciates you unlocking stuff and earning him experience, Streex. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:22 am

Streex- 9pm PST is... midnight my time, or 1 am? Either way I'm down.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:49 am

It's midnight, Z. I guess I won't be left out, since I won't be up.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:57 am

LOL, geez old timer! How do you get any gaming in if you don't stay up late????? XD
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:40 am

Yeah, that's kind of the problem. I don't get much gaming in. My wife claims she can't get to sleep if I'm not there.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:44 am

My wife makes the same claims. Then when she falls asleep I'm outta there, lol.
Ironically- I sleep better by myself LOL!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Antilles wrote:
I'm sure Triz appreciates you unlocking stuff and earning him experience, Streex. Laughing
When I played his copy, I only played the levels he completed so I didn't ruin the fun for him.

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Streex- 9pm PST is... midnight my time, or 1 am? Either way I'm down.
I'll ask Triz to borrow his copy this Wed. midnight your time to play. Maybe we'll take turns.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:06 pm

I'll be waiting!
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:14 pm

hey wait a minute, since when do people make claims on taking my games? Wink Im just getting wrapped up in this thing, and its awesome.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:37 am

It is totally awesome. Last night I had an amazing co-op mission in Level Ex-5, we killed all 150 zombies with like 3 minutes to spare. I was stoked for the rest of the night!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:30 pm

I can't even beat EX-1... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:16 am

I missed last Wednesday night. Job kept me on longer than expected and by the time I got to Triz's, it was past 9 already. I don't like my gaming time cut so I'm going to hang out with Triz on Thursday nights now instead. Should always be able to get to his house around 7:45pm PST.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:15 pm

I will be on an indefinite hiatus for a few weeks. Might be able to stop in here to post though. Sad

Bought a second copy of Mercs. That way even if my loser friends dont have the game or a 3DS they can still co-op with me. LOL
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 am

No ZeldAnTales for a few weeks?!? Noooo!!!!! Well I might as well just shoot myself in the head. Is your computer taking a dump again?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:08 am

Me and ShagThe Truth been playing all week...

All the scores it recieves, I feel, are unwarranted. The fans asked for this to be a standalone game, so Capcom made it. If this does well, they will make a better, more feshed out sequel.

And we all know how gamers love the sequels, their comfort zones should not be shaken.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:54 pm

2 copies! Awesome!

It's a shame your power went out! We didn't accomplish anything useful today.

You remind me of how I bought 2 copies of Rocket Slime just to play multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D   Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next